Rising From the Tomb

Gradea

TNPer
As we are reaching the upcoming WA Delegate elections, I would like to take the chance to nominate the Democratic Republic of Tomb.

Tomb (in his half term as Delegate of TNP) served with honour and distinction and was extremely popular with all members of the North Pacific and the wider gameplay world. It would be nice to see Tomb return to the Delegate's seat.

I would like to see Tomb in the Delegacy again. I think the experience with Flem had a big impact on him, and I'm sure he probably won't do such a thing again. His sentence, if I remember, does end in September, so I believe he is legally eligible.

Might I suggest breaking out the ol' buttons and forming a Political Action Committee?

Syrixia:
I would like to see Tomb in the Delegacy again. I think the experience with Flem had a big impact on him, and I'm sure he probably won't do such a thing again. His sentence, if I remember, does end in September, so I believe he is legally eligible.

Might I suggest breaking out the ol' buttons and forming a Political Action Committee?
His sentence ends October 1st, and does not prohibit him from running for office.

Syrixia:

A nice revolution would also do the trick. :yes:

It would be odd for the region to trust Tomb as delegate again, considering how poor his delegacy was.

Nierr:
It would be odd for the region to trust Tomb as delegate again, considering how poor his delegacy was.
How did he have a 'poor delegacy'? Tomb committed one minor stuff up during his term as Delegate but the overall quality of his rule was outstanding.

Nierr:

Could have been handled better yes by both parties in that case. People make mistakes. We've certainly allowed far worse to happen and then give people another go. People learn from their experiences and it would be unreasonable to me to not ever allow him (or anyone else) another chance because of some mistakes that were made because of inexperience and poor advice.

I hope that Tomb considers running again.

Tomb's handling of the Flem situation was disappointing, to say the least. I'm not going to say that he should never run for Delegate again, but i'd like to see him in lower offices. Additionally and unrelated, I thought the actual reason Tomb stepped down was due to a RL issue. Would that RL issue come up again if Tomb were delegate?

punk d:
I thought the actual reason Tomb stepped down was due to a RL issue. Would that RL issue come up again if Tomb were delegate?
Wait, it wasn't an evil blackmailing telegram?

Back