The Pacific requests a new Embassy

Cormac:
Gracius Maximus:
About six I believe. In that time I think the leadership of the NPO has changed, which is generally considered the appropriate response to such issues. Also, the new Emperor has expressed personal regret and apology to Lazarus directly, even though he wasn't himself involved at all.
How drastically has the leadership changed? You've gone from one half-hearted supporter of coups serving as Emperor (Krulltopia) to one who, admittedly, has throughout his history been much more committed than Krulltopia to tyranny and undermining the sovereignty of other Feeders and Sinkers (you). Meanwhile, Krulltopia, who presided over the NPO during the more recent coups, remains a Senator.

This is not a substantive change in leadership, reflecting regret and a desire to truly change. That kind of substantive change would have seen Elegarth appointed Emperor and Krulltopia booted from the Senate and into full retirement. This is just a cosmetic reshuffle so that you can claim to have changed, and some very gullible people might believe you.

Gracius Maximus:
Wait a moment, I remember who you are now. You're that guy that took part in the recent TWP coup, sent out an unendorsement telegram and then scrambled to try and take credit for assisting in the liberation a few hours later when it became apparent your plan wasn't going to work.

I knew I recognised you from somewhere...

Got to love a good hypocrite, right?
This is your version of events, which contradicts both what I said and what I ultimately did regarding the West Pacific. You're now revealing your motive in concocting this libel: to smear me when I rightly attack the NPO for its litany of crimes against its fellow Feeders and Sinkers. Your motives were obvious to me already, but now they're obvious to everyone. Nothing more than a smear campaign to try to discredit one of your regime's most vocal and by far most effective critics.

I assume with your resorting to irrelevant personal smearing, you have nothing more to contribute in defense of your tyrannical regime's reprehensible record on Feeder and Sinker sovereignty and I've won the debate. A pleasure wiping the floor with you again, Emperor.
First, what you said was:

Nations of the West Pacific: Greetings and salutations!
My name is Cormac Stark and I am temporarily in control of this nation, the Delegate nation of your region, United RussoAsia. I'm glad to be able to lead your region, albeit briefly, during these troubled times.
I want to hit you with a few facts:
1. Mediobogdum and the nations that are asking you to endorse them and withdraw your endorsements from this nation are the same group that have, for years, deprived the West Pacific of stable, active, democratic government. These nations who are now demanding a restoration of "native" government have never once allowed natives of this region to vote for Delegate.
2. These opportunists have claimed for years that they recognize the Delegate of a region as its legitimate Delegate without regard for any kind of constitution or democratic vote. Now that they're out of power though, they're claiming that the sitting Delegate has perpetrated a coup against this region. That is not the case. The Delegate is only exercising the powers the game allows the Delegate to exercise.
3. These opportunists are the same ones who created the unstable, downright chaotic system that led to this situation in the first place. If they are restored to power, they will restore that system, and this will happen again. Next time it may be worse. Why not choose something else, something better? We offer long-term security and stability.
4. These opportunists who claim that they care about the West Pacific and that it is their home have spent endless hours spamming the Regional Message Board, depriving residents of any enjoyment, all to restore themselves to power. Do you really want to restore someone to power who has so little regard for the West Pacific that they'll throw a fit and make a mess of the place when they don't get their way?
Nations of the West Pacific, you can withdraw your endorsements from this nation as you're being repeatedly spammed to do if that's what you choose. But I would instead encourage nations to do the following, if you are in the World Assembly, and if you're not you should join the WA and:
1. Endorse United RussoAsia.
2. Withdraw your endorsements from Mediobogdum and the other opportunists and power hoarders asking for your endorsement.
If you restore the old guard to power, you will get the same tired system that deprived you of a voice in this region's government and that led to this regrettable situation. Choose a different course. Endorse change. Endorse United RussoAsia.
Peace out, girl scouts,
Cormac Stark

This was sent to every nation in TWP. What you did was then sit on this for five hours. No one with any reasoning skill can possibly believe that you were being altruistic when you did this. If you had no plans to keep URAP in the beginning then you would have immediately resigned from the WA. But that isn't what you did is it? You are an opportunist and a liar.

If you feel that my pointing out your blatant and evident hypocrisy somehow makes you correct or is me trying to justify the actions of the NPO you are mistaken, as is your typical fare.

I don't speak for The Pacific and I would thank you for remembering not only that but also that I have been a longstanding servant of TNP for much much longer than you.

I assume with your resorting to irrelevant personal smearing, you have nothing more to contribute in defense of your hypocritical record on Feeder and Sinker diplomacy and I've won the debate. A pleasure wiping the floor with you again, Pretender.

Also, out of curiosity, I would personally be interested in any links you might possibly provide where you 'wiped the floor' with the Emperor of the NPO. Or is that just another of your lies?

Gracius Maximus:
This was sent to every nation in TWP. What you did was then sit on this for five hours. No one with any reasoning skill can possibly believe that you were being altruistic when you did this. If you had no plans to keep URAP in the beginning then you would have immediately resigned from the WA. But that isn't what you did is it? You are an opportunist and a liar.

If you feel that my pointing out your blatant and evident hypocrisy somehow makes you correct or is me trying to justify the actions of the NPO you are mistaken, as is your typical fare.
As I have already explained elsewhere but will repeat just once here, I was concerned that Ivo/Knot still had access to the Delegate nation and that if I didn't play along with the coup until closer to minor update, he would have time to use that access to further damage the West Pacific. Closer to minor update, I detagged the West Pacific and resigned United RussoAsia from the World Assembly, though I will note my concerns proved correct when Ivo/Knot retagged the region because I didn't wait long enough. Now, I will agree with you in hindsight that there were things I could have done differently and probably didn't need to play along that much, but hindsight is 20/20 and at the time I thought I was doing what was best and safest for the West Pacific.

My "unendorsement campaign" was half-assed and had no chance of actually working, and I knew that at the time. It was meant to play along with DEN and nothing more.

You're welcome to continue not believing that, or claiming not to believe it in order to continue this smear campaign. The fact remains that I have never, in my history in NationStates, supported a coup d'etat against a Feeder or Sinker. I have instead, alongside the NPA, opposed the NPO's coup against The South Pacific in 2013; again, alongside the NPA, opposed the coup of Osiris by historic NPO ally Gatesville in 2013; and again, alongside the NPA, opposed the most recent NPO coup against Lazarus. That is my record, and given the murky circumstances in the West Pacific, where I'll admit I may have made some missteps, I think my record on Feeder and Sinker sovereignty should be taken into account when judging my true motives. I believe most will take that record into account and come to the right conclusions, and I don't intend to address this smear campaign from you again.

Gracius Maximus:
I don't speak for The Pacific and I would thank you for remembering not only that but also that I have been a longstanding servant of TNP for much much longer than you.
You are the Emperor of the New Pacific Order. No one is buying this duality crap. No one believes that you are participating in this thread for any reason other than to represent the NPO's interests as its Emperor, and frankly by attacking a citizen of The North Pacific for criticizing your regime's history of coups instead of putting forward a positive argument for why your regime should be granted diplomatic recognition despite its abysmal record, you are doing your regime a disservice and making yourself look like a disloyal citizen representing a foreign regime's interests here while laughably pretending not to do so.

Umm, I am a citizen of TNP. Didn't you quit the game? I have no idea what you are talking about. Your only interest here is that you have some personal grudge against The Pacific, quite possibly because they see you for what you are, an opportunist. As it has been said, it takes one to know one. I don't disown my past or the actions Gracius Maximus has taken here both for and against this community, but it has been actions by Gracius Maximus.

Simply because you choose to play the game differently than I do, which has not changed for me in over 12 years of doing so, doesn't make the way I play wrong. Just because my position is not in vogue at present doesn't make it invalid, even if it is unpopular.

And since you can't seem to focus on me as a member of TNP, even though I have been here much longer than you, contributed much more than you, and been consistently supportive of this community for nearly a decade, I will ask you to point out any links here on this forum where Gracius Maximus has acted against the wellbeing of TNP in favour of The Pacific. Any link. At all...

I will also re-ask this since it was obviously missed (because I am so certain you are able to back this up):

Also, out of curiosity, I would personally be interested in any links you might possibly provide where you 'wiped the floor' with the Emperor of the NPO. Or is that just another of your lies?

Gracius Maximus:
Umm, I am a citizen of TNP.
You are a citizen of The North Pacific who is also Emperor of the New Pacific Order, currently advocating the NPO's interests, which are contrary to TNP's, while pretending you're not doing that. Because duality. You are a charlatan, and not even a very good one.

Gracius Maximus:
And since you can't seem to focus on me as a member of TNP, even though I have been here much longer than you, contributed much more than you, and been consistently supportive of this community for nearly a decade, I will ask you to point out any links here on this forum where Gracius Maximus has acted against the wellbeing of TNP in favour of The Pacific. Any link. At all...
You are doing it right now. You're advocating reopening relations with the NPO when that would clearly be contrary to TNP's well-being, in that it would make TNP look weak in its resolve to see the NPO punished and isolated for its repeated violations of Feeder and Sinker sovereignty over the course of a decade, most recently in Lazarus. It's also contrary to TNP's well-being in that ending the NPO's isolation will empower the NPO, strengthen its diplomatic position. The NPO is an enemy of all other Feeders and Sinkers because it has made itself an enemy of all other Feeders and Sinkers. Empowering and strengthening the NPO is contrary to the interests of any other Feeder or Sinker, including TNP.

Reopening relations with the NPO would make TNP look weak and indecisive while empowering what is, frankly, an enemy regime. How would TNP benefit? It wouldn't, and you are only advocating for reopening relations because you are the Emperor of the New Pacific Order, TNP's interests be damned.

Actually, I simply stated that I do not believe letting petty opinions like your own govern our foreign policy was in our best interest or would have any effect on The Pacific. I haven't actually advocated anything except perhaps rational debate to contradict your overreactions.

I personally do not care, as a member of TNP, if we have an embassy with The Pacific or not, but I do care that both sides are presented and that the only voice represented here isn't the alarmist one you put forward.

I also fail to see how the NPO is an 'enemy regime' of TNP. Did I miss a vote in the Regional Assembly where we declared war on The Pacific. No, I don't think so. You speak in hyperbole and I am just the voice of reason. The Delegate and the Cabinet will decide and I will happily respect that decision, whatever the outcome. As I have always done.

Gracius Maximus:
Actually, I simply stated that I do not believe letting petty opinions like your own govern our foreign policy was in our best interest or would have any effect on The Pacific. I haven't actually advocated anything except perhaps rational debate to contradict your overreactions.

I personally do not care, as a member of TNP, if we have an embassy with The Pacific or not, but I do care that both sides are presented and that the only voice represented here isn't the alarmist one you put forward.
Gracius Maximus:
As someone that was involved in 'a prolonged coup of TNP' a very long time ago who has since been a long term contributor to this community, I support the idea of readdressing relations with The Pacific.
Why do you bother to lie when the truth, in your own words, is documented one page ago in this same thread? Is lying really so natural to you that you just do it by default, no matter how absurd? :eyeroll:

Gracius Maximus:
I also fail to see how the NPO is an 'enemy regime' of TNP. Did I miss a vote in the Regional Assembly where we declared war on The Pacific. No, I don't think so. You speak in hyperbole and I am just the voice of reason. The Delegate and the Cabinet will decide and I will happily respect that decision, whatever the outcome. As I have always done.
The NPO has made itself an enemy of other Feeders and Sinkers by constantly perpetrating and supporting coups against other Feeders and Sinkers whenever the opportunity arises, over the course of the past decade. One does not need to declare war in order to consider a regime that has been fighting an on and off, decade long war of transparent imperialist aggression against one's home region and one's allies an enemy.

Sigh...nothing I have stated is untrue. Anyone that reads my initial comment here and subsequent replies to you and Tomb can see that. You have yet to provide any substance to your claims. I am also still waiting on those 'floor wiping' links.

The last time I checked, you didn't direct any GCR policy so I am not certain you have the authority to declare whether or not The Pacific constitutes a threat. It's just your delusional opinion. Well, we all know how that story goes, don't we?

It's been fun but I am going to sleep. Unless you have those links I dare say anything you post after my departure will just be more of the same unsubstantiated drivel. Goodnight.

Christ Almighty, I am bored of this bickering. You two sound like my two great aunts when they used to get together at wedding receptions and bicker about what "your Sharon said to our Tracie last Christmas."

get over yourselves, for goodness sake. You are both getting tiresome.

flemingovia:
Christ Almighty, I am bored of this bickering. You two sound like my two great aunts when they used to get together at wedding receptions and bicker about what "your Sharon said to our Tracie last Christmas."

My apologies, if you are posting as an admin, for hijacking this request thread. I simply wanted to be certain the dissenting voice was not the only one present. I did not anticipate being attacked and then having my attacker continue to do so without providing justification or evidence of his position. I should have assumed this would be the case and let it go, but it was fun to watch him spout on about how I do not have the best interests of TNP at heart without evidence while being one of the realms most notable fly-by-night allegiance swappers.

Admin posts tend to be in red, to show that they are "official". this was me posting as me.

the snarky tone was probably because I am doing my tax returns this morning.

flemingovia:

:rofl:

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
flemingovia:

:rofl:
Since it wasn't from an administrative perspective I had a similar response to Flem's post considering his penchant for pontificating.

Cormac, everyone is buying this "duality crap" because it has shown to work. Gracius Maximus and Ivan Moldavi are two very different people, even though they're the same person behind the screen.

ADMIN Hat:
Enough is enough.

This thread is to discuss the Pacific's embassy request. It should not be used for personal attacks. If duality is to be debated, debate it elsewhere. People play the game differently, it is how things are. Keep it civil folks.

Syrixia - consider this an official CAUTION from me regarding your post, and I strongly urge you to edit it. You can get a cross the point you are trying to make without including unnecessary personal attacks.

For the rest of you - keep it on topic. Keep it civil. Or don't post.

Apologies- I didn't like waking up to stuff like that, hence the strength of my post. It's been edited. :)

I'd like to thank the administration for intervening here. While I regret that I was a part of the animosity here, many others were as well. I agree we should keep things civil and non-flamey.

No problem. I check the forum often throughout the day. :lol:

:cry: I have no life...

( :lol: )

[Puts on Hat of NPO Senator of FA]
I'll go ahead and ignore the many attacks on TP players, and continue awaiting for TNP's government position. I'd like to say that I'm also a citizen of TNP (and TWP and TEP for that matter), and each and all of my different citizenship means I handle different positions, which is why I usually try to clarify...

[Puts on Hat of TNP Citizen]
It is my honest opinion, as citizen of TNP, that continuing to cut down diplomatic relationships with regions in general regardless of their past actions serves little to no purpose. Having a diplomatic relationship with a region DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEANS that you are befriending them per se, or agreeing with the, or otherwise endorsing their past, present or future actions. Instead, is it a sign that their governments are communicating to each other on a formal way and that such communication is (or could be) beneficial to both of them in the short, mid and long runs...

[Puts on his special Feederite Hat]
And I also consider all Feeders should have open diplomatic relations, since the recent TWP issue showed the feeders together can accomplish a lot regardless of their differences... but this is a harder utopia...

Au contraire, mon ami Elegarth,

the way Nationstates is structured means that there are very few ways of dealing with regions or nations whose actions are beyond the pale. I have argued for years that isolation is one of the only effective weapons in the arsenal. If a forum crasher, for example, knew that forevermore (in the real sense of the word, not the Limitless Events sense of the word) they would be banned from every major region in the game, they may think twice.

Refusing the Pacific an embassy would be an effective way of saying "your actions have consequences. Think twice next time." granting the embassy says "do what you like. Keep schtum for a few weeks and it will all blow over and we are back to business as usual."

flemingovia:

the way Nationstates is structured means that there are very few ways of dealing with regions or nations whose actions are beyond the pale. I have argued for years that isolation is one of the only effective weapons in the arsenal. If a forum crasher, for example, knew that forevermore (in the real sense of the word, not the Limitless Events sense of the word) they would be banned from every major region in the game, they may think twice.

Refusing the Pacific an embassy would be an effective way of saying "your actions have consequences. Think twice next time." granting the embassy says "do what you like. Keep schtum for a few weeks and it will all blow over and we are back to business as usual."
I think granting an alliance or keeping an alliance with a region that has done something we disagree with supports your view more than an Embassy. An Embassy is simply a means of allowing communication.

I would not be in favor of an alliance with The Pacific at this stage as I personally believe they need to do more to justify their current political positions and to show the GCRs that they have truly placed aside their desire to meddle in their internal affairs. That has not happened yet to my satisfaction.

But I do believe that half a year removed from an incident, with a change in leadership, and at least the vocalization of a paradigm shift, that the diplomatic process of simply talking could begin.

flemingovia:

Well, I disagree. In NS, no region is really isolated are there are always SEVERAL sides to each and all ideologies, and the same can be said of any occurrence / action / event: there will be supporters and there will be detractors, and should one (rhetorical) desire not to be isolated, one should only need to align with those who support your idea / event / movement / action.

This, however, is not the case. The Pacific knows very well the opposition to its past actions and several of its ideas from several regions, but The Pacific also believes that proper communication channels allow for better interaction in each and every case.

I agree with Elegarth.

Hell, the US, USSR, and China all had embassies with each other. If anything, you can't prove Elegarth's point better than that.

Syrixia:
I agree with Elegarth.

Hell, the US, USSR, and China all had embassies with each other. If anything, you can't prove Elegarth's point better than that.
Real World Embassies are not a good example unless we're RPing, which we really aren't.

Lennart:
Real World Embassies are not a good example unless we're RPing, which we really aren't.
They kind of are. They illustrate the point that even though nations can hate each other, that doesn't mean they shouldn't have diplomatic relations, and thus, embassies. Relations don't have to be good for an embassy to be created. An embassy is a nation's way of getting to know the other nation, receiving foreign updates from it, etc.

The construction of one does not automatically signify an alliance. And like it or not, the NPO is the legitimate government of the Pacific and has been since 2003. Even if we don't like them, that is no justification for not having relations with the Pierconium government. Yes, the Lazarus coup was a justification for cutting relations with the NPO under Krulltopia, but Krulltopia is no longer Emperor.

Hell, HIS NATION IS IN THE NORTH PACIFIC. I doubt he will contribute anything to the Moldavi government. Plus, he's hella inactive. If anything, Ivan as an Emperor has done a lot of positive things for the NPO. He's active, he's reinstituted the provincial system, he has an active and loyal regent, Aleisyr, and overall his reign has been one of progress.

I see no problems with the NPO at the moment. And even if I did, as I said, that does not at all justify not opening up embassies with them. We need to give the Moldavi government a chance, and only refuse relations if they do something bad; like, Lazarus bad. I have faith that Ivan will fix the mistakes that Krulltopia made.

If he doesn't, then we'll talk.

Yes, I recognise NPO as the legitimate government of TP and no, I don't think that alone deserves an embassy. And I do understand that an embassy doesn't mean we're automatically best friends forever, but excluding some maquiavellian specific planning, in practice, in NS, embassies normally represent some degree of approval of each other's foreign policies. We're not quite there yet.

Of course we could exchange dispatches and jokes with any region, even with the ones that mean pretty much nothing to us, or nothing good. It's what I call "wasting time".

As of now, I don't think we've got enough in common, I am not interested in reading their updates and their news. I respect TNPers who think otherwise, though, and even more those who do it WITHOUT being also active in TP (I wonder how many btw), but it's definitely something we can do without.

Edit: I don't care where krulltopia is.. I honestly don't give a damn

Can we perhaps keep it friendly and less tense here? I could cut it with a knife at the moment. Please remember that this is essentially our Foreign Quarter and we should act as befitting respectable citizens of The North Pacific. Thanks in advance :)

Lennart, since when was anything wrong with the NPO's foreign policy? They say they'll post regular updates and probably don't want to kill us. Technically raids fall under defense policy, which is, as I said, not of our concern unless they do something as bad as what happened with Lazarus.

Lord Ravenclaw:
Can we perhaps keep it friendly and less tense here? I could cut it with a knife at the moment. Please remember that this is essentially our Foreign Quarter and we should act as befitting respectable citizens of The North Pacific. Thanks in advance :)
Feel free to edit any of my posts if I'm contributing to that tension, or ignore this if you mean someone else, which you probably do, since I can't find anything rude in my posts.

In any case I've got nothing more to say about this.

I understand that this is under some form of delay but I need to ask officially if the North Pacific sanctioned one of its NPA members moving into The Pacific last night during the brief period when the game code noted GCR Delegates as non-executive? This nation then proceeded to swap endorsements with several other nations in the region.

Basically, since it is apparent TNP has no interest in diplomatic relations with The Pacific, I would like to know if you are taking that a step further and have decided to become openly hostile towards my region.

I'm not sure where you got the impression TNP has no interest in diplomatic relations with TP.

I'm also pretty sure you're aware that the matter is still under discussion - and - although I may be anticipating an argument you're going to make that isn't what you'll say in reply to this post - people commenting here have been doing so only in their capacity's as TNP citizens, and not as officials of the TNP government.

To the best of my knowledge no NPA mission has been ordered against the Pacific in at least the last eight years.

Eluvatar:
To the best of my knowledge no NPA mission has been ordered against the Pacific in at least the last eight years.
What would be the point of having an NPA mission against a Delegate on 400 endorsements anyway? It would be symbolic to say the least.

Nierr:
I'm not sure where you got the impression TNP has no interest in diplomatic relations with TP.

I'm also pretty sure you're aware that the matter is still under discussion - and - although I may be anticipating an argument you're going to make that isn't what you'll say in reply to this post - people commenting here have been doing so only in their capacity's as TNP citizens, and not as officials of the TNP government.
The impression stems from a lack of official response in this thread aside from a few Deputy Ministers from areas unrelated to Foreign Affairs. It also stems from the fact that I have made several requests to the Delegate directly regarding a means of addressing specific past wrongs committed by The Pacific against the North Pacific and have been told that information is forthcoming but nothing has yet been produced after several weeks.

While I may be aware of the potential discussion on this matter behind closed doors, I have no actual verification of such discussions taking place in fact since no member of the Foreign Affairs staff has updated this thread with such information since my Senator of Foreign Affairs made the repeat request over a week ago.

That coupled with an outspoken member of the NPA moving into The Pacific and proceeding to swap at the moment it appeared that a glitch might make my position temporarily vulnerable at the very least prompts a need for clarification from your government.

[me] blinks.

As far as I am aware, the Executive Council is discussing the matter. There is quite a lot to discuss, I believe, and I know from this and other public areas of the forum, that opinions will be divided.

Regarding Cormac. Cormac does not speak for The North Pacific. He was flying his standard flag, and not the NPA flag. As Elu said, I'm also not aware of any operations sanctioned against The Pacific in recent memory. If a private nation decided to endotart, then that is their right. It's not a violation of any of our laws, distasteful as though you may find it.

I would hope that the Emperor of the New Pacific Order in his wisdom agrees that we cannot control every element of our region one hundred percent of the time. We cannot control the thoughts or desires of members of our legislative body, any more than he can control the same in any of his.

The North Pacific is not in the habit of sending anyone into another region with the purpose of causing trouble just because we don't like what they may be doing.

Lord Ravenclaw:
Lord Ravenclaw blinks.

As far as I am aware, the Executive Council is discussing the matter. There is quite a lot to discuss, I believe, and I know from this and other public areas of the forum, that opinions will be divided.

Regarding Cormac. Cormac does not speak for The North Pacific. He was flying his standard flag, and not the NPA flag. As Elu said, I'm also not aware of any operations sanctioned against The Pacific in recent memory. If a private nation decided to endotart, then that is their right. It's not a violation of any of our laws, distasteful as though you may find it.

I would hope that the Emperor of the New Pacific Order in his wisdom agrees that we cannot control every element of our region one hundred percent of the time. We cannot control the thoughts or desires of members of our legislative body, any more than he can control the same in any of his.
I do understand, and I appreciate you taking the time to answer the question. This is, unfortunately in my opinion, the first we have heard that it is even being discussed.

That said, if a member of the Revolutionary Guard entered a region with seemingly ill-intent without authorization, I can assure you that my response would not simply be that he was acting on his own and I have no control over his actions without there also being a paired response from my end regarding his status within my army. But, I understand that not all regions operate as efficiently as The Pacific.

Unfortunately - or fortunately as some would say - I'm not a member of the military. I can however say, with certainty, that Cormac was not acting as a member of the military. He was acting in a private capacity as a private person.

However, if you wish to make a formal complaint to the Delegate and/or Minister of Defence, that road is open to you. Although I do caution you that he did not violate any laws that I personally aware of.

Pierconium:
That said, if a member of the Revolutionary Guard entered a region with seemingly ill-intent without authorization, I can assure you that my response would not simply be that he was acting on his own and I have no control over his actions without there also being a paired response from my end regarding his status within my army. But, I understand that not all regions operate as efficiently as The Pacific.

As you pointed out, none of those who've been able to respond so far are either the Minister of Defense or the Delegate of The North Pacific.

I can tell you about the facts, insofar as I am aware of them. I am aware that Cormac has recently rejoined the North Pacific Army and I am aware that a nation associated with Cormac attempted to engage in endorsement swapping about eleven hours ago.

I cannot, however, make any statements of policy whatsoever. I would even say that I believe it is inappropriate for me to express any opinion that would lead to suggest I would like or expect one policy or another to be applied.

I will say this however. Whether or not it is legal for a citizen of The North Pacific to individually oppose the New Pacific Order in the Pacific is not a deciding factor for foreign policy.

Eluvatar:
Pierconium:

As you pointed out, none of those who've been able to respond so far are either the Minister of Defense or the Delegate of The North Pacific.

I can tell you about the facts, insofar as I am aware of them. I am aware that Cormac has recently rejoined the North Pacific Army and I am aware that a nation associated with Cormac attempted to engage in endorsement swapping about eleven hours ago.

I cannot, however, make any statements of policy whatsoever. I would even say that I believe it is inappropriate for me to express any opinion that would lead to suggest I would like or expect one policy or another to be applied.

I will say this however. Whether or not it is legal for a citizen of The North Pacific to individually oppose the New Pacific Order in the Pacific is not a deciding factor for foreign policy.
I have no concerns regarding the legality of the action within the North. I am well aware of several members of your armed forces that actively oppose the New Pacific Order.

I simply came to request clarification since, until today, there had been no communication from your Ministry of Foreign Affairs in response to our own renewed request. Obviously, if I had been aware that the government was taking our request into consideration, I likely would have had no active concern regarding the actions of this one nation.

Back