August General Elections

dmb615

TNPer
August General Elections

Hello members of the DU

It is past due for general elections for DU chairman, Deputy Chairman, Speaker of the Assembly, and Grand Justice. The nominations for these positions will last 4 days until the 25th, when voting will commence for candidates.

Chairman Canidates
Cascadia
Plembobria
Mr Insanity
Eumenor

Speaker of the Assembly Canidates
Mr Insanity
McMasterdonia

Grand Justice Canidates
Mr Insanity
Sauceistan

Thank you
Alek Silverson, Chairman of the Democratic Union

I object to two of the three candidates for chairman also running for chairman of the peace council of the DU. We need separate powers not a global hegemony in one nation. I will not run for Chairmam at this juncture but I must state my protest. I would encourage either candidate to withdraw from one race or the other.

I'll nominate Eumenor for Chairman.

I will announce our candidacy for the Speakership, however.

Count Gregor

I accept my nomination for chairman.

(OOC: However, I must let you know that if you do vote me in for chairman, I will be standing down for IC reasons shortly afterwards. Eumenor will not be in a stable state in a few weeks. However, if I was elected to chairman of the DU, that may make the RP more interesting and stir up controversy within the DU.)

The list has been updated, and as I know it is the first day of some schools, the deadline for candidacy declarations will end at 8 PM EST. Elections will start right after the declarations end on the 25th.

dmb615:
The list has been updated, and as I know it is the first day of some schools, the deadline for candidacy declarations will end at 8 PM EST. Elections will start right after the declarations end on the 25th.
(OOC: This should have happened already.)

Back