RolePlay Moderator
-
Deputy Speaker
-
-
-
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Following on from this - which is still open for suggestions and discussion - I'm going to move on to part 2 of the Worldbuilding series and that's what do we want this world to be called? Some of you say Eve, which I'll admit is a name I do not like, but is in at least semi-widespread use.

So, I'm opening this up to suggestions for alternatives or for keeping this. Try to be civil, or I won't be happy.

I remember these being the names so far:

1. Eve (Future RP-decided name and so far most popular name in use)
2. Mokili (Sango for world)
3. Aquilo (Latin for north)
4. Sêse (Sango for earth)

Something that is TNP themed would be cool... Or related to the history of the region. I'll try think of something.

As I've already stated Eve sounds too strange, and I won't be using it :P

On IRC we discussed a couple of names. I suggested Eras, short for Erastide, a former admin of TNP and the resident bunny tyrant. I think the name "Eras" would be very suitable for the name of our world.

If the world name had to be changed, I would accept Eras because of its similarity to Eve and its nice sound. However I will continue to fight for Eve unless it is ruled out of the equation by the majority.

Eras looks like Eros, and TNP unfortunately does not make me the least bit erotic. Therefore I will continue to call the planet Eve.

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
Kannex:
Eras looks like Eros, and TNP unfortunately does not make me the least bit erotic. Therefore I will continue to call the planet Eve.
Some ideas should not be broadcast. This is one of them.
:agree:

Back