The Auburn Festival

What are their positions? I want her to totally butcher all the information that Abigail prepped her with knowing. :lol:

Lara is the Prime Minister, soon to be President after I take Syrixia's plan into play, and Chester is the Minister of Intelligence. Green Man... well you'll have to guess from the post I just made

EDIT: To note, I'm setting this up as if none of you know about the Homo Tenebrarius and you all wtf when you see them.

Some more than others...I can see Debra either a) Screaming and tripping over herself b) Jumping into Akerman's arms, at which Akerman drops her or c) Fainting

Bootsie:
Some more than others...I can see Debra either a) Screaming and tripping over herself b) Jumping into Akerman's arms, at which Akerman drops her or c) Fainting
I love reading your posts, they're such a joy to read for reasons like this.

Bootsie:
Uh oh. Debra likes single men.
Oh my.
On a side note, I need to ask my internet friend for the picture of his husband again because that's what Chester looks like.

The way I've done my post is that is hows what's happening two/three hours prior to your arrivals.

Yeah, I did the maths, although technically we're more like 5 and a half hours away. We're over 5,500 km away, and travelling at just over 1000kph (0.9 mach or so) we'd get there in about that time.

I did the maths by drawing a diagonal in Paint, which showed me how long and wide it was. Then, since those lengths were the length of the sides, I did (w=width, l=length, "=squared, '=square root) (l" + w")'

Length squared plus width squared, then the square root of that.

And since each pixel is 4km wide and 4km long, I multiplied the result by four.

Mathematics!

Or you could just make like the Most Serene Republic and leave really early. XD

Well, use a paint tool to draw a line from your nation to Cronaal. It should tell you how far it goes wide and far. Square both of them, and add them together, and then find out the square root of that, then multiply that[/] answer by 4 to find out the distance. Then find out how fast your travel goes, and divide the speed by the distance to get the time in hours.

I have ideas but I don't want to spoil them, it's painful.

Sadly none of those ideas can help my next post so hurry up and get here.

Sadakoyama, I was thinking of giving your delegates each a sealed glass of "Golden Rain", in which, essentially, yellow crystallised lead(II) iodide floats in water, giving the illusion of golden rain. Oh, and to keep the crystallised flakes moving, each has a magnetic spin/stir bar to keep the water flowing. Since your nation is very scientifically advanced, would this sort of gift satisfy them? Or should we give a more complex and amazing reaction to them?

Xentherida:
Sadakoyama, I was thinking of giving your delegates each a sealed glass of "Golden Rain", in which, essentially, yellow crystallised lead(II) iodide floats in water, giving the illusion of golden rain. Oh, and to keep the crystallised flakes moving, each has a magnetic spin/stir bar to keep the water flowing. Since your nation is very scientifically advanced, would this sort of gift satisfy them? Or should we give a more complex and amazing reaction to them?
Since our culture doesn't really engage in gift giving, almost anything is going to surprise and please them. What would really knock their socks off is something that they cannot immediately see how it works.

I plan on giving each delegation a small solid diamond trophy. The trophy would have a carving of the flag of Syrixia and another carving of the flag of their respective nation together as a symbol of friendship. The trophy would also have a granite plaque that simply says, "TO PEACE". In addition to this, they will also be getting free, never-expiring holiday vouchers to one all-expense-paid vacation to Syrixia whenever they choose to take it.

Syrixia:
I plan on giving each delegation a small solid diamond trophy. The trophy would have a carving of the flag of Syrixia and another carving of the flag of their respective nation together as a symbol of friendship. The trophy would also have a granite plaque that simply says, "TO PEACE". In addition to this, they will also be getting free, never-expiring holiday vouchers to one all-expense-paid vacation to Syrixia whenever they choose to take it.
I don't believe diamond's crystal structure would support that kind of carving.

I'm doing unique gifts suited for the representatives of each country. The terrariums are very much suited to the Sadakhan, and the radioactive teardrops are a very pleasant, very colorful reminder of Nebula's nuclear program.

Nebula:
I'm doing unique gifts suited for the representatives of each country. The terrariums are very much suited to the Sadakhan, and the radioactive teardrops are a very pleasant, very colorful reminder of Nebula's nuclear program.
Which you can't use. :P

Kannex:
Nebula:
Which you can't use. :P
Where's it say that?

Back