Try this one more time....

Welcome back, New Aquilia!

If you don't mind me asking, what certain actions would those be? If you want them to remain private, you can PM the relevant authorities about it and I'm sure they'll talk about it.

Well, OK, but I'm autistic so I won't be able to help you there. Here's hoping whatever those actions are get taken care of.

Darcania:
Welcome back, New Aquilia!

If you don't mind me asking, what certain actions would those be? If you want them to remain private, you can PM the relevant authorities about it and I'm sure they'll talk about it.
Oh, they'll be "taken care of". ;)

New Aquilia:
ok...so I rejoin...and NOW I get my citzenship removed.

This is not helping my skepticism any
It's because you moved out of the region. When you move out, you lose your Citizenship. It's just that the Speaker's Office and the Admins are a bit behind right now. Luckily enough, you reapplied, so you should get your Citizenship back in less than two weeks.

Well, the good news is that you already passed the Admin and VD check, so all that's left is the Speaker check.

Meh.....I've changed my mind...this place is clearly not for me.

I renounce my citizenship, appliances and declare any rp I did here null and void.

New Aquilia:
Meh.....I've changed my mind...this place is clearly not for me.

I renounce my citizenship, appliances and declare any rp I did here null and void.
kbai

Back