The Imperial Roleplay Region Embassy Request

We are a small region at the time, so this application may need updating in the future.

Name of your region: The Imperial Roleplay Region
Link to your region's forums: The Imperial Roleplay Region Forum
Head of Government: None
Head of State: The Eastern Union of Holt
Minister for Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): None but currently me
Short description of your region: We are a roleplay region that will have many realms of roleplay to satisfy the players. But not only are we roleplayers, but we are planning to develop a raiding AND defending community in a consulting service.
Will your region post regular Foreign Updates: It is questionable if I will update.

Hello.

Firstly, thank you for your application. The North Pacific is generally pleased to consider relations with any established region which is willing to utilise a mature and sensible approach to foreign policy and diplomatic relations, so long as the region is not in a conflict against one of our treatied allies.

However, it is my personal belief that forums and communities should be open and accessible; forums where I have to "register" or "log in" to view, create unnecessary hurdles to participate in a community and that makes it harder for me to investigate the activity of any embassy partners.

I would instead invite you to open a Consulate, on our forum. Although, officially we do not utilise this form of diplomatic communication anymore, this none the less would provide the route to a full embassy in a few months time. This would be a thread in the general Embassy Row section (this one) where you can post updates. If this thread was utilised properly, as your region continued to grow, then we could consider an embassy in the future.

Yours,

Joshua Ravenclaw
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Lord Ravenclaw:
Hello.

Firstly, thank you for your application. The North Pacific is generally pleased to consider relations with any established region which is willing to utilise a mature and sensible approach to foreign policy and diplomatic relations, so long as the region is not in a conflict against one of our treatied allies.

However, it is my personal belief that forums and communities should be open and accessible; forums where I have to "register" or "log in" to view, create unnecessary hurdles to participate in a community and that makes it harder for me to investigate the activity of any embassy partners.

I would instead invite you to open a Consulate, on our forum. Although, officially we do not utilise this form of diplomatic communication anymore, this none the less would provide the route to a full embassy in a few months time. This would be a thread in the general Embassy Row section (this one) where you can post updates. If this thread was utilised properly, as your region continued to grow, then we could consider an embassy in the future.

Yours,

Joshua Ravenclaw
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Apologies for the useless obstacle. You are now able to view the forum.

Back