TNP Guide Factbook

Johanness

TNPer
I've seen in regions, like in the Rejected Realms they have their own official Factbook describing their government, players, forums, etc.

I'm thinking we should create our own, that describes Citizenship, NPA, Executive Staff, our Government, Elections, The Northern Lights etc for New Players to understand how our region works and stands out from other places.

Players wouldn't also need to keep bothering around in the Docks to ask questions and could just find them in the Factbook

Here's my idea of a layout: http://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=453980

Well, you gave people less than 24 hours to respond.

I've been thinking about making a list of NS acronyms and their meanings.

So far, all my tabs are: Home, Getting Involved, Citizens, Government, North Pacific Army, Laws and Treaties, and Other for any other stuff

Education is in the process of working on something like this. I believe it is a pinned factbook on the region page (The North Pacific FAQs).

Indeed, it is. You have to click the "6 More" under the three main pinned dispatches, though.

Sytarenne:
I'm definitely sure they wouldn't care.
Gain some respect and a positive name for yourself and I'm sure they'll be perfectly happy to listen to you. I'm sure they'll be happy to overlook any shaky starts you've had if you show you're willing to work hard.

Foreign Affairs is currently working on a factbook for the diplomatic service and our various treaty allies, per instructions from the Delegate.

Back