Discussion of flaming between Sytarenne and Cronaal

Syrixia

The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
I don't think this is the right thread to lodge these kinds of reports; if it is, OK; if it isn't feel free to move this. I'm not sure.

Anyways, we all saw this coming. Sytarenne has been increasingly flaming and calling people names like "Pathetic excuse for a nation" and "Kid", for example; and even the RP mods have stepped in against him, I believe, a couple or so times. I am sure many people share my opinions judging from the argument in the Laura Kray OOC Thread, but Sytarenne continues to go at it citing "Freedom of speech", giving no regard for the responsibilities that come with such a right.

Enough is enough. I think it's time the admins take a look at this. He's simply crossed the line at this point.

And I've also heard Syrixia repeatedly calling me a Lemon, having other people calling me an Unbearable idiot, with other insults as "Sytarenne to Unbearable Idiot Extension" etc.

Insulting my RPs, acting like his country is superior and the US of TNP, it goes on and on and when I say something about him he goes crazy and reports to the admins.

I never flamed, anyway. Do you know what flaming is? I was talking about your RPs being unrealistic

This isn't really the topic for this - and apologies to any admins who have to wade into this mess. You should use the report post function to report offending posts.

RP mods can post cautions to specific user(s) in the RP area, and it would be helpful for the admin team if they did so first. And then provide a link and let us know if it doesn't address the problem.

We've been doing the first bit, and will now endeavour to provide links whenever we request intervention from those higher up the foodchain. We'll also be keeping an up-to-date record of any actions we take in this topic from now on.

Back