The Flag Shack

Benolia

TNPer
-
The_Flag_Shack.png
There has been many Flag / Coat of Arms Design Shops popping up in this forum, about three that I know of. I wasn't terribly impressed by their work, so I have created my own!

Here you can make requests on Flag designs, and I will get to them as soon as possible. I will accept Flag requests only. Advertisements for other Graphic Design Shops will not be tolerated in this thread, and will be swiftly reported.

Please provide a detailed request of what you want your flag to look like. Some things you should include are the approximate dimensions you want the Flag to be, a color scheme for me to use, and any symbols you want me to add (either in spoilers with the code or a link to the image).

[b]Previous Designs[/b]:

[spoiler=Piscivore][img]http://s16.postimg.org/jbgxj4hp1/Butterfly_3.png

Butterfly_1.png

Butterfly_2.png

cUfw2lz.png
[/spoiler]

I'm the only one who I'll let touch my Sadakoyama flag, but I really like what you've done with yours. I'd like to see what you could do for my protectorate, Arcadia Bay. The only thing that must be included is a blue butterfly.

Piscivore:
I'm the only one who I'll let touch my Sadakoyama flag, but I really like what you've done with yours. I'd like to see what you could do for my protectorate, Arcadia Bay. The only thing that must be included is a blue butterfly.
I will have your flag done soon. :yes:

Piscivore:
How is this?

Butterfly_3.png

Or how about flipping it?

Butterfly_1.png

Or maybe this?

Butterfly_2.png

Dang, I can't see them thru my office's firewall. I can see Imgur, or I'll just let you know when I get home.

Thanks.

Okay, the second one makes me dizzy, so that's out. I like the third one, it's dynamic and clean. Two things though:
Can you make it so there is only one stripe each of the blue, white and black, but angled like that?

Also, try using the blue I have on Sadakoyama's flag, if you can. It is R71 G115 B173

Piscivore:
Thanks.

Okay, the second one makes me dizzy, so that's out. I like the third one, it's dynamic and clean. Two things though:
Can you make it so there is only one stripe each of the blue, white and black, but angled like that?

Also, try using the blue I have on Sadakoyama's flag, if you can. It is R71 G115 B173
What is it in hex?

Sorry, but I love how three people voted that their service was satisfactory when you've only had one customer.
Unless, of course, you're running a backroom deal that we don't know about... hmm?

Darcania:
Sorry, but I love how three people voted that their service was satisfactory when you've only had one customer.
Unless, of course, you're running a backroom deal that we don't know about... hmm?
I was wondering about that, too. :)

Back