General Thread

Andrew

TNPer
General Thread

Please join the Executive staff Discord server: https://discord.gg/0itMyg3pG2kSPvaN

This General thread is for general things regarding Home Affairs. Any notices or general comments, statements, witty remarks, etc. regarding the Ministry may be made here.​

Purposes of this Thread (Examples):

• Notices such as leaves of absence
  • Questions to anyone within the Ministry
  • General discussion about the Ministry and its business

I would like to notify the administration that I will no longer be able to give a hundred percent to the mentorship program. Apologies.

Amerion:
I would like to notify the administration that I will no longer be able to give a hundred percent to the mentorship program. Apologies.
No need to apologize. We know not everyone can be solely devoted to this Ministry, so we understand if you can't give 100%.

Amerion:
But thank you for notifying us :)

I am hereby resigning as Director of Mentoring.

I will still be a recruiter and mentor, but I will be very inactive until next month. It would be unfair of me to continue as Director, when their are many eager members that could fill the position in my absence.

Cascadia:

I will still be a recruiter and mentor, but I will be very inactive until next month. It would be unfair of me to continue as Director, when their are many eager members that could fill the position in my absence.
Cascadia, it ok. We understand. Anyway, I'm willing to take Cascadia place as a director of mentoring?

Cascadia:

Thank you for your service :)

Mr Insanity:
Cascadia:

Cascadia, it ok. We understand. Anyway, I'm willing to take Cascadia place as a director of mentoring?

An offer? I shall consider it :)

I'd like to request my removal from the MoHA. I haven't been active here in weeks and I don't see my schedule clearing up anytime soon.

Best of luck to everyone. o/

Andrew:
Cascadia:

Thank you for your service :)

Mr Insanity:
Cascadia:

An offer? I shall consider it :)
Yes and thank you.

Back