Mr Insanity's Blog

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Mr Insanity, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Mr Insanity

Mr Insanity TNPer

[border=#000,1,solid][bgcolor=#ee4a2d]Joe Ronald Martin Nat-Khan English (A.K.A. Mr Insanity)'s blog:[/bgcolor][/border]
    This is my blog. I possible won't post a lot on here. However I tried to keep this blog interesting by allowing people asking questions to me. Keep in mind, please don't post any inappropriate questions on this thread. If you do have any inappropriate questions, you can private message me, most of the time I won't mind at all about it.​

2. Syrixia

Syrixia The one, the true, the great. - - -

TNP Nation:
    Syrixia
    Discord:
    Syrixia#9338
    Welcome to the wonderful world of NSBlogs!

3. Mr Insanity

Mr Insanity TNPer

Thank you, also you can ask any questions to me. If you want to?

4. Mr Insanity

Mr Insanity TNPer

-Deleted post-

5. Mr Insanity

Mr Insanity TNPer

I have now finished college. Also, I think I will be on Art, Design and Interactive Media level 3 next year.

6. Mr Insanity

Mr Insanity TNPer

Bumping this up, because I actually did said in the OP "I tried to keep this blog interesting by allowing people asking questions to me. Keep in mind, please don't post any inappropriate questions on this thread. If you do have any inappropriate questions, you can private message me, most of the time I won't mind at all about it."

7. plembobria

plembobria TNPer - - -

Are you a confederate?

8. Mr Insanity

Mr Insanity TNPer

No, I'm not a confederate because I'm not racist, facist, nationalist, reactionist and tradionalist. I'm on the left side of the political spectrum. Anyway, why do you think, I maybe a confederate?