PROPOSAL: Condemnation of Nebula

It has come to my attention that the Faibuaizu Alliance released a post willing to demote Nebula to a, quote, "member in not good standing" in order to preserve their free trade. I've asked Kannex to obtain and post evidence of this, but I do believe if this is true it indeed helps the proposal lean much more securely into the STRONGLY URGES zone.

What's right here?

"How would Syrixia, or any nation, know of Faibuaizu proposals before they're passed, when all the negotiations are in a private, highly-secured area? The proposal would simply be to protect New Sekai and Wolfsea from becoming members not in good standing so they may maintain their positions in both alliances. It is not, in any way, condemning Nebula. There has been no proposal to condemn Nebula or to lower their standing in the Faibuaizu Alliance. There has only been a proposal to amend the Treaty to allow us to do so if necessary. The proposal in no way reflects the standing of the Alliance. It is only a proposal, and hasn't even received any feedback from the other members." -Darc

(OOC: So yeah, never mind. XD)

Would any other NPTO members like to cast in their opinions?

If we're going out of the way for a condemnation, do you think it'd be a possibility to commend a nation? At least keep things balanced.

Bootsie:
If we're going out of the way for a condemnation, do you think it'd be a possibility to commend a nation? At least keep things balanced.
I imagine so.

Shall we move forward to a vote?

Shall I move for a vote or should we wait for others to cast in their opinions?

Note: I'm heading off for the night, so I won't be able to read replies or reply at all until tomorrow morning. Kthxbailuvuall.

Alright, phew. So what do you think of the new revisions that say STRONGLY URGES instead of MANDATES or the like?

EDIT: Noticed a typo in the proposal. Fixed it.

Right now we're waiting for a couple more opinions on the reworded proposal before we move for a second vote.

I second the motion. Bootsie, do I have the charterial power to open up a vote thread or do you only? (Either way it'll be opened now XD)

You do not have that power. Miss Charles was the one who recognized this meeting of the Assembly. Only if she gives you that power [preferably publicly] may you start a vote.

Alright. I figured out where I can look these up, by the way, so I don't have to keep asking the same type of question. XD

Anyways, now we wait for Madam Charles...

Sorry dears, had some business in Pigletville to take care of. I will be setting up the vote promptly.

We still staying neutral to this. Aswell, I guess it ready though the vote processing now?

(OOC: Sorry, I was watching the JamCave's stream which again streaming for 48 hours.)

No offense everyone, but the first proposal ended today, and passed. :huh:

EDIT: Nevermind, Syrixia edited the proposal, which invalidates it.

So can we get a vote on the new proposal? I believe we're done with the second debate and we should get this over with.

Back