Application from Equinox

Boy

TNPer
Name of your region: Equinox
Link to your region's forums: s4.zetaboards.com/EquinoxNS/
Head of Government: Asylum/Island Union
Head of State: Falconias
Minister for Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): KevinWasserman
Short description of your region: A large, active community, "home of the unique guild system".
Will your region post regular Foreign Updates: Yep, approx. 1/month.

Yep, no more inactive founder, and a WA Delegate with forum/region powers, active members/recruitment etc. We've been revived for about 3 or 4 months now and have opened up forum embassies with other regions. Right now we have had our 2nd (possibly 3rd) regional update issued.

Under Equinox's latest constitution, Chancellor Island Union retains the powers and privileges of Minister of Foreign Affairs. The Cat has now been tasked with pursuing this application; her presence within The North Pacific is as the nation Cat Alunya.

We understand your concern with previously archiving our embassy. Our founder has CTE'd before. Obviously forward-looking statements cannot be guaranteed. Personally I have confidence that Equinox will be a viable and significant user-created region for the foreseeable future. And we in Equinox think it worthwhile to establish relations between our two regions.

It's your call -- we appreciate that!!

>^,,^<
Alunya

My apologies for the delay - this has been a busy period for me.

The North Pacific shall be re-opening the embassy. I'll also request diplomatic masking for you both.

Back