Minister of Culture
-
Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
So, what has still confused me to this date is my term and the term of my Deputy Chairman. Stupidly, the proposal extended my term but not Atlas', which caused a month difference in our terms. Technically, four months ends for me in nine days, however, my Deputy Chairman's term ends a month later. So, should we extend my term or shorten the Deputy's in order to bring the elections back into sync with each other? Or, should we just host an election and keep up with all of this manually?

Yours truly,

Leah M. Charles

I support a lengthening of the Chairman's term, so we don't negatively impact anyone's terms, but instead positively.

Point of order: why is this in the voting chambers? And, I don't mind the month's difference. I think we can leave it as is.

RPI:
Point of order: why is this in the voting chambers? And, I don't mind the month's difference. I think we can leave it as is.
Point of parliamentary protocol on your point of order: What you meant to say was, 'Point of order: is it in order that this is in the voting chambers?'
Trust me. I know about points of order.

Discussions, proposals, votes, and the like, in my honest opinion should be presented to the Assembly in this forum, as this is technically home to the Assembly.

I'd prefer this were in the NPTO main subforum. Anyway, I don't think we need to do anything about the month's difference, as I said before. I don't mind it.

Actually I agree, a month difference may be good so the NPTO is stable during election times for both executives.

Well, it's been 5 days since I initiated the 5 day countdown on the 10th. I believe Bootsie's term is up.

Syrixia:
Well, it's been 5 days since I initiated the 5 day countdown on the 10th. I believe Bootsie's term is up.
It is. RPI, per his office as Council Chairperson, is initiating elections for Chairman and NPTOPF Commander this afternoon (CDT).

Back