RaiderCon

Discord
COE#7110
45rixCt.png

The Black Hawks will be celebrating our 10th year anniversary on July 2nd, 2015. In honor of that, TBH will be hosting a raiding convention, RaiderCon, recognizing the history of raiding within NationStates. The convention will be taking place from July 1st until July 7th featuring guest speakers, discussions, the establishment of the Raider Hall of Fame, and of course, raiding. All are invited to attend the event. Look out for updates and promotions leading up to RaiderCon. Until then, you are welcomed to join the forum located here: http://s15.zetaboards.com/RaiderCon/index/

Our goal is to have players from all of NationStates' history to take part. Please invite any and all players. This will be a raider party foremost, but ultimately a celebration of history.

To be absolutely clear, all players are welcome. This includes defenders, imperialists, mercenaries, roleplayers, independents, etc, are all invited. I am posting this here in my capacity as a member of TBH. If you have any questions, I will be happy to provide answers. I sincerely hope to see many from TNP there. Jakker is planning program events for every day of the convention, and it is sure to be a fun and educational time for all.

Back