-
-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
Having received several applications and carefully reviewed them, I am pleased to announce several appointments.

To the Communications Ministry, I'd like to appoint Cormac. I've been impressed with the journalistic work he has done in recent months with the Miniluv Messenger, I find his current interest in The North Pacific and understanding of its democratic organization promising, and I agree with his stated priorities.

To the Culture Ministry, I am reappointing Cascadia. I strongly approve of the efforts Cascadia has begun toward organizing a cultural festival and am encouraged by their enthusiasm. I look forward to working with them in supporting our Culture and Entertainment.

To the Defense Ministry, on full consideration I am appointing Gracius Maximus. I will expect the competence they are known for in coordinating and administrating the North Pacific Army, as well as in helping to design and implement legal reforms I intend to seek to clarify the organization's existence as a governmental body which is nevertheless part of the executive as a whole. I will of course expect them to have the NPA High Command take a greater role in running regular operations than it mostly has in the past.

To the Education Ministry, I am reappointing Sauceistan. In consideration of their expected unavailability for a limited period later in this term, I will of course seek to ensure they have a strong deputy who can take over for that time.

To the Entertainment Ministry, I am reappointing Lord Lore. Working with Nierr, Lord Lore, and with what guidance I may need to give I hope that the Minister will be able to guide and support TNP Role Play in a productive direction, without harming our members' freedom to RP.

To the Foreign Affairs Ministry, I am reappointing Lord Ravenclaw with whom I continue to closely work on urgent foreign affairs matters. I am heartened by the strength and willingness to change of the Ministry as currently headed by Lord Ravenclaw.

To the Home Affairs Ministry, I am reappointing Andrew. I am encouraged by their thoughtful consideration of how Home Affairs can be improved, and look forward to working with them on its maintenance and advancement.

To the WA Affairs Ministry, I would like to reappoint Separatist Peoples. I know that they can superbly meet the Ministry's challenges and am entirely in approval of their intended priorities. However, I am constitutionally unable to appoint them while they lack Citizenship. Until that matter is resolved, I have no choice but to formally assume the duties myself.

None of these appointments should be taken as a permanent mandate. I reserve the right to replace any Minister at any time for inappropriate or insufficient activity. I don't expect either to occur however, and would love to see these Ministers serve through September.

I was impressed with the quality of applications submitted, but less happy with the quantity. Any suggestions toward improving that in the future are solicited and would be welcome.

Thank you for your confidence, Elu. I hope to do my best to ensure your faith is not misplaced.

Eluvatar:
I will of course expect them to have the NPA High Command take a greater role in running regular operations than it mostly has in the past.
2089_217021105096088_467737751_n.jpg

Following Cormac's unfortunate resignation and some consultations I'm happy to appoint Bootsie as Minister of Communications.

Back