Happy Manunission Day

i had a trial under the Pixiedance regime. It took thirty seconds, there was one justice (Insane Power) and i only found out i was charged when the verdict was delivered to me.

Let's just say that i do not recognise justice Pixiedance-style as anything like the Fiqh.

Please do not mention these in the same breath.

I'm still not sure what to think of Pixiedance. Actually I'm not entirely sure who the good guys and who the bad guys war during the revolution. I wish there was a history written somewhere...

That is one side of the story. It would be good to get multiple sides there.

Plemboria - the good and bad guys - imo - were fairly clear then and still are now. I think the only thing that the people of what we called The Underground had going is that they would have outlasted TheMinister in terms of what would last longer - their willingness to fight and his desire to keep control of the region.

Without that, it is quite probable The North Pacific would be still known as the home of the North Pacific Directorate.

EDIT: I still can't believe this stuff is 10 years old...what the heck happened to the time.

Thanks, GM. I quite enjoyed that stroll down memory lane. As a member of the Underground, I knew we were in serious trouble when I was consistently one of the top posters of the day. (Not on the NPD forum - I don't know that I ever joined it.)

Pardon me for gravedigging, but Pixiedance is back, in the WA, and endotarting like there's no tomorrow. :unsure: :shock:
He/she currently has 124 endorsements.

Syrixia:
Pardon me for gravedigging, but Pixiedance is back, in the WA, and endotarting like there's no tomorrow. :unsure: :shock:
He/she currently has 124 endorsements.
Not very surprising. I am fairly certain the SC will not allow it to become an 'issue'.

Back