-
Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
The Union Party of The North Pacific

Welcome to the Union Party's main thread, where you may apply to join the The Union Party, shortened to The Union. This party's main goal is to reach every day men and women of TNP by promoting things that are important to the citizens, hence the name, Union. While many people are afraid of the word for its association with chaos, we hope to bring strength and stability to the region. Every election, a member of the party can either nominate themselves or someone else as the party's chosen candidate in the race, and the members will have a vote. While not legally-binding, the victor of a vote will become the Union's candidate and members will be encouraged but not forced to vote for the candidate of the Party.

Want to join?

Please tell us why you believe you would be a valuable asset to the party and why.

Positions:

Executive Officer: Bootsie
Vice Officer: N/A
Representative: N/A
Coordinating Officer: N/A
Graphic Designer: N/A

I suppose I might as well join a party. :P What exactly, before I request to join, does this party stand for (besides what you stated in the OP)? I'd like to know a little more in depth, please. :)

Can I join the party? Also, if is alright I'm in other parties aswell? Anyway, the reason why I think I'm a value asset to the party because I'm support democracy, peace and giving the power to the people.

I request to join. I believe with me in the Party, I can help coordinate things better and help recruit, as well as help with organization, et cetera. I am also quite well versed in leading and am very active on the forum.

Back