Festival of the Arts

Benolia

TNPer
-
moce-seal.png

AN ANOUNCMENT FROM THE MINISTRY OF CULTURE​

After announcing my plans on creating a Festival of the Arts in the Culture Ministry, it was brought to my attention that I should publicly announce this endeavour. So, I would like to announce that on the 23 of this month, the Culture Ministry will be hosting a Festival of the Art.

My plans for the Festival are to have a thread opened in the Games and Arts subforum in the Out of Character forum. Anyone may participate by submitting any work (music, writing, artwork, etc.) they wish to showcase in the Festival, although inappropriate works will be taken down. Art can be can be hand-drawn or computer edited, or any combination. You can write poetry, create videos, et cetera. Afterwards, the work will be separated into categories and the chosen judges for each category (See the below spoiler) will each picking a work from their appointed categories. The winning piece may be showcased somewhere, perhaps in the Festival OP in the Games and Arts subforum after the selection concludes, and the winner will get a trophy to display in their signature. A week for submissions will be followed by three days of sorting and selecting from the submissions.

Below is a list off all the categories of art that may be submitted, followed by the categories judge, appointed by me. If you would like to suggest a new category, or would like to nominate a judge, please let me know.

Drawings/Paintings: Nesunno

Comic Strips/Graphic Art: Syrixia

Flag/Coat of Arms: Cascadia

Photographs: Malvad

Literature: Bootsie

Music/Video: RPI

THE FESTIVAL WILL BEGIN SATURDAY, MAY 23, 2015
Thank you,

[me]
Minister of Culture

Back