DRAFT: Commend Great Bights Mum

Gradea

TNPer
Applauding the nation Great Bights Mum for their loyalty and dedication to the North Pacific, serving multiple terms as Delegate.

Noting that Great Bights Mum particpated in the TNP revolution.

Noting that Great Bights Mum has been a citizen of the North Pacific for over ten years, a monumental length of time in any region of the world.

Applauding the fact that Great Bights Mum is the unofficial mother nation of the North Pacific.
Hereby commends Great Bights Mum.
STILL THINKING

Lord Argus:
Applauding the nation Great Bights Mum for their loyalty and dedication to the North Pacific, serving multiple terms as Delegate.

STILL THINKING
While I believe it is a good concept, it is not in the WA Format and would probably fail on the spot. Do you mind if I talk with GBM to get some of their accomplishments and try to help co-author it with you?

Bootsie:
Lord Argus:

STILL THINKING
While I believe it is a good concept, it is not in the WA Format and would probably fail on the spot. Do you mind if I talk with GBM to get some of their accomplishments and try to help co-author it with you?
Okay, thanks for the help Bootise.

It's probably fortunate that you posted your draft here first before the SC forum gameside. :P

Just read the OP and a bit more detail is needed. What was the TNP revolution? We know what it was but what about EVERYONE ELSE?

Also, concerning the "Applauding" part, you should add the fact that she is our Mum.

Back