Faibuaizu Alliance (OOC)

A colony that clearly harbors the right to sovereignty and is fighting to gain it from an evil empire.

Now then, I would talk about Rhuvanland, but why not do it over Fluttr? The Chancellor is pissed and the Rhuvish are in uproar. A statement is about to be released via Fluttr.

Darcania:
Quoting a post just to say "Alright then" can easily be considered spam, especially when you do so 13 times in a row. If you have something to say about that post, then you can say something about it, but if you don't, it will be assumed that you're all caught up on reading the thread the next time you post, and if you missed something important, the relevant person will point it out if necessary.

As well, quick tip: If you're quoting multiple posts, there are checkboxes next to the Quote button on all posts. Check the boxes of the posts you wish to quote, then click the Quote button for any of the posts. All the posts you quoted will be listed in [nocode]
[/nocode] tags with two line returns between each one so you may respond to each in turn.

Mr Insanity, since you obviously haven't read this post, here's a bump for it. Please read it.

Mr Insanity, if you're not going to use time codes like I have, please put down the time zone that you're using. As I see it, your post says that voting ends at 11:30 PM, but that it opened at 4:29 PM.

As it stands, as it isn't yet 4:29 PM the next day, I'll leave the vote open.

Darcania:
Mr Insanity, if you're not going to use time codes like I have, please put down the time zone that you're using. As I see it, your post says that voting ends at 11:30 PM, but that it opened at 4:29 PM.

As it stands, as it isn't yet 4:29 PM the next day, I'll leave the vote open.
Sorry, I have done it now. I have noted what time zone, I'm using is (GMT: 0:00.). Aswell, the vote still open not yet close.

As it is 2 am and I'm falling asleep, I'll keep my post brief but can expand on it in the future... I had chosen to join the Helmebaine Alliance due to having longer standing alliances with more member nations there. I am not opposed to considering joining this alliance as well. The reasoning is that the Confederation is role played as a diplomatic and peaceful nation that aims for peace above all else with military intervention and use as a last resort. Yes, I might use my military in a show of force but that is only if absolutely necessary to get a point across. And while there could be potential conflicts, there are also many benefits to have a member in good standing in both alliances that can help work towards peace. Basically think of my nation as a variant of Switzerland, neutral and prefers the side of democracy, freedom and peace but not opposed to dealing with nations of opposing interests.

Kalti:
As it is 2 am and I'm falling asleep, I'll keep my post brief but can expand on it in the future... I had chosen to join the Helmebaine Alliance due to having longer standing alliances with more member nations there. I am not opposed to considering joining this alliance as well. The reasoning is that the Confederation is role played as a diplomatic and peaceful nation that aims for peace above all else with military intervention and use as a last resort. Yes, I might use my military in a show of force but that is only if absolutely necessary to get a point across. And while there could be potential conflicts, there are also many benefits to have a member in good standing in both alliances that can help work towards peace. Basically think of my nation as a variant of Switzerland, neutral and prefers the side of democracy, freedom and peace but not opposed to dealing with nations of opposing interests.
My nation is sort of similar to yours because always mostly stay neutral and now prefers the side of democracy (Not at first, because it was dictatorship but eventual turned into constitutional monarchy to improve our relationship with our domestic communities and internation communities.), freedom and peace. However we not mostly opposed to dealing with nations of opposing interests. (We mostly do that though diplomatic actions and we can be really patient about it. However, we only resort military action absolutely on last resort.)

Again, I stated on The Faibuaizu Alliance's topic: "We personally would like to invite you back into the alliance, however you in The Helmebaine Alliance which four of the members (Syrixia, South Cronnal, Kannex and Rhuvanland. I think that is right?) are having a conflict with The Watching Nebula which is one of the members our alliance. I think some of members of our alliance having second thoughts about letting you in the alliance? If there any sign of ceasefire and the tension will calm down in the future. I think more members will then reconsidered it?" If this is the case, I advice you get more support on your invitation are, you can have separate alliances with my nations or/and other members of the alliance?

I remember a conversation about designing a seal for Faibuaizu, but it was lost in the midst of other conversations. Is there still interest for this? I previously suggested adding either the moon or an eye to the design, but with more members we can have more opinions on it.

Darcania:
I remember a conversation about designing a seal for Faibuaizu, but it was lost in the midst of other conversations. Is there still interest for this? I previously suggested adding either the moon or an eye to the design, but with more members we can have more opinions on it.
Yeah we really need a flag or/and seal.

Back