Results: May 2015 Speaker Runoff Election

Results: May 2015 Speaker Runoff Election

ec-seal.png

The Election Commission has counted the votes in this Runoff Election and now publishes these results, attesting they are true and correct.

Candidates[c]Votes[c]Elected
[c] Crushing Our Enemies [c] 35 (48.61%) [c] No
[c] RPI [c] 37 (51.39%) [c] Yes
[c] Abstain [c] 6 [c]

A detailed breakdown of votes and results can be found in this spreadsheet.

Election Commissioners: Andrew and Cascadia

An extremely close race with two candidates both very fit for the job. Congratulations RPI!

Either would have done an amazing job, and it was a terribly difficult decision to make, as evidenced by an aggregate 77-75 vote. I wish the best of luck to RPI in the days ahead. Running against and beating COE to become Speaker? He's definitely earned it.

Thank you, everyone. I couldn't have done it without you. :D Thank you, COE, for an amazing race. :)

I look forward to a successful term. :w00t:

[me]

RPI, I remember the first day you got here, my friend.
Ever since then, you've always been eager to take on tasks and contribute to this great region in anyway and every way that comes in front of you. You totally deserve the position of Speaker and congratulations on being elected, my friend. I do expect greatness from you as usual, especially now as Speaker.

Best of luck to you in this term and congrats, again.

~ Tomb

congratulations RPI, I hope I can help you in whatever way you need.

Thank you to my supporters, and congratulations RPI on your victory. I am naturally disheartened by these results, but I am sure you will do an excellent job.

I hope one day the region will give me another chance, but it's clear that will not happen running against someone with such obvious competence and enthusiasm.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Thank you to my supporters, and congratulations RPI on your victory. I am naturally disheartened by these results, but I am sure you will do an excellent job.

I hope one day the region will give me another chance, but it's clear that will not happen running against someone with such obvious competence and enthusiasm.
Congrats RPI! Such a close race! And to you COE, man you are so... :worship: This region will always give you another chance for Speaker. Hail TNP!!! :w00t:

Llamanation:
Crushing Our Enemies:

Congrats RPI! Such a close race! And to you COE, man you are so... :worship: This region will always give you another chance for Speaker. Hail TNP!!! :w00t:
Of course he can run again! He can run as many times as he want! (Though not too much or else he'll turn into Stalin19374028whatever, XD)

That's the best part about being part of the free-est region in NS! :D Hail TNP!

Back