Candidacy Declarations: May 2015 Special Delegate Election

Eluvatar:
Wolfsea:
Sod it, Eluvatar and myself.

flemingovia:
I second Asta and Eluvatar. Although if both stand I will have a dickens of a job deciding which to vote for.

I also proposed that ASta be removed as election commisioner so that she can stand.

I would rather not be delegate at this time, but thank you for suggesting it.

REASON: I will be spending a good chunk of this term in the US, and i do not know if they have the internet over there, or whether I will be able to regularly access it. Besides which, in Florida on holiday I will have better things than NS on my mind.

Lord Ravenclaw:
I n'th the nomination of Elu and fourth the nomination of SillyString.

Syrixia:
I second, third, or whatever how many it is the nominations for Eluvatar and Malvad.

Thank you as well.

I will stand. Expect an updated and improved platform from me shortly.
Just a bump for the Commissioners; since I'm supporting Elu in this election I figure I may as well bump it since the list hasn't been updated yet.

Grosseschnauzer:
I appreciate the sentiment, but having served as Delegate of TNP, I know what it entails, and it is not something I have the time for and only if you hate me would you elect me as Delegate.
...I re-nominate Gross.

57315757.jpg

But, yeah, the OP hasn't been updated in about three and a half days. That might be just a little bit too long, imo.

I talked to Asta on IRC about it. She said she'd update it. I hope that's true XD

SS, you didn't update very well.

I've already declined before you updated. And I seriously doubt BW was even serious, he was just responding to my declination.

Whoa, we're going to have a not serious joke campaign? Wow! I've never heard of such a thing!
But, seriously, if he didn't want his official candidacy declaration to be taken as an official candidacy declaration by the Election Commissioners, I think he wouldn't have posted his official candidacy declaration in the official candidacy declaration thread. Just a thought.

Alta, I wasn't referring to BW's last post on his declaration of candidacy; but only to the previous one which he referred to my previous post.

Candidacy declarations are now closed. Voting will begin shortly... just as soon as someone makes The Voting Booth available.

If a mod or admin could close and unpin this thread, I would appreciate it.

Back