10 Year Anniversary of our Liberation

punk d

TNPer
-
-
Hi all - so some of you may be familiar with 30 for 30 which are ESPN documentaries on things from the past.

I was thinking of doing an interview style commentary on our Liberation. We're getting close or it might have passed on the date of our liberation from the ebil (no misspelling) NPD. I'd like to do some interviews from those on the front lines to give their take on what happened.

Would there be any interest in such a project, meaning would you be interesting in reading this?

Confirmed Interviewees
Punk D

Great - for old fogies who where there and would be willing to be interviewed, please say so below. I'll maintain the list in the OP.

Also, people who I'd like to also interview are Tresville and Stars of Sky (Pope Hope). I am friends with both of FB so that shouldn't be an issue.

So long as it doesn't entail IRC, I might find some time as well, as I was part of the NPC as well as GBM and a few other former Delegates who are still around.

The only one you probably can't reach is Hersfold, as he's long since retired from NS, and he's no longer even with Wikipedia once he finished college.

Still might. The interest wasn't there.

And if i am correct we don't get to the first delegate elections on this forum until a bit later in the year.

We get to the 10th anniversary of the Constitutional Convention this summer; the first Delegate election was just after that, once the official forum was picked by a referendum.

Grosseschnauzer:
So long as it doesn't entail IRC, I might find some time as well, as I was part of the NPC as well as GBM and a few other former Delegates who are still around.

The only one you probably can't reach is Hersfold, as he's long since retired from NS, and he's no longer even with Wikipedia once he finished college.
If I can dig out one of my old mothballed computers, I can probably recover a heap of IRC chats of historical nature (right down to Cabinet meetings, etc.,,,). I've probably got stuff that goes back to the very absolute beginning of the existence of TNP.

Does anyone have any information on what this Liberation actually was? It's just that I am writing a Security Council proposal to commend Great Bights Mum.

Back