Office of the Attorney General - Criminal Division

Gracius Maximus

Tyrant (Ret.)
This is just a general announcement for those members of the Regional Assembly not currently active in other departments, if you would like to take part in the Justice system here in The North Pacific please send me a Private Message outlining your interests and (if applicable) any experience elsewhere involving NS legal practice.

My apologies if this is not the most appropriate place to post this but it appears that both members of the Criminal Division have disappeared after losing the last election and I may need assistance in coming weeks.

Thanks.

I would be interested in joining the AG staff, but not until the current trial is over (or at least I would expect to be recused and have no access to the private AG discussions concerning this trial).

All my NS legal experience has been in TNP. I have been justice, I think I may have been AG, and i acted as defence counsel in various trials, notably the infamous JAL trial which nobody said I could win. (i did).

Also I have had a hand in drafting a lot of the laws that the court uses on a daily basis. I know my way around the legalese.

Just one thing. I don't have to promise not to write a song about you before my application is accepted, do i?

Thank you for your interest. I believe I will have a position available on the Constitutional Division in the near future. If so, I will send you a PM.

I filled both the Criminal Division posts earlier today and am awaiting one oath of office.

Thank you. I will keep both of you in mind.

That said, could you please lock this thread? It has more than served its purpose at this point.

Thanks.

Gracius Maximus:
Thank you. I will keep both of you in mind.

That said, could you please lock this thread? It has more than served its purpose at this point.

Thanks.
I can do that. :)

Thread locked.

Back