Gradea for Delegate

Gradea

TNPer
Hello TNPers,
You may not know me so let me introduce myself to you. I am Gradea, I first joined the game on the 20th of April, 2014 and I identify myself as an Independent in the R/D sphere. Why should you vote for me, I hear you ask?

Because I will bring a certain freshness to the North Pacific, a region which has the same old Delegates and Vice Delegates again and again.

So don't vote for boring other peoples and instead vote for Gradea, Supreme Leader of the North Pacific honest and trustworthy Gradea.

HAIL GRADEA!!

Despite the fact that you've called me and most members of the government boring, I wish you the best of luck, Gradea.

~ Tomb

What makes you qualified to be delegate of the North Pacific?

What have you done for The North Pacific that shows the region can trust you?

Who even are you? Tell me about your NS background. What regions are you part of? What regions are you banned from? What groups/organisations etc are you part of?

Are you Flemingovian?

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Despite the fact that you've called me and most members of the government boring, I wish you the best of luck, Gradea.

~ Tomb
Gentleman, I do not expect to win and I''m not even really trying. I'm just doing it to experience what running in a GCR Delegate election feels like.

Gradea:
The Democratic Republic of Tomb:

~ Tomb
Gentleman, I do not expect to win and I''m not even really trying. I'm just doing it to experience what running in a GCR Delegate election feels like.
That isn't a very convincing response.

a region which has the same old Delegates and Vice Delegates again and again.

That is just plain wrong. TNP has probably had more variety of delegates than any other feeder. Do you know ANYTHING about TNP history?

flemingovia:

That is just plain wrong. TNP has probably had more variety of delegates than any other feeder. Do you know ANYTHING about TNP history?
No. I don't even want to win the election anyway.

Gradea:
flemingovia:

No. I don't even want to win the election anyway.
Your prayer shall be heard and answered, my child.

Gradea:
Because I will bring a certain freshness to the North Pacific, a region which has the same old Delegates and Vice Delegates again and again.
This refrain became tiresome five elections ago. <_<

Gradea, what's the one thing that differentiates or will differentiate you from the other candidates for Delegate?

Alta Italia:
Gradea, what's the one thing that differentiates or will differentiate you from the other candidates for Delegate?
Well, for starters, I'm probably the only one who does not really want to win the election. I really just want to focus on my role as a member of the Home Affairs team, work as an Ambassador and get promoted in the North Pacific Army.

Gradea, a couple more, if you don't mind:

What's the first thing you'd do if elected?
Name the one project or initiative that you would keep most similar to what it is currently, if any, and why.
Name one project of initiative that you would introduce, reintroduce, dramatically change, or discontinue, if any, and why.

SillyString:
Gradea:
This refrain became tiresome five elections ago. <_<
It is ironic that some of those who were vocal about breaking the hold of the "old guard" are now the "same old" candidates that a newer generation are railing against.

Plus ca change, plus ca meme chose.

A few questions:

What will be the position of The North Pacific toward the New Pacific Order (The Pacific) if you're elected?

What are your thoughts on the current situation in Balder, with democratic government being unilaterally dissolved by the Delegate, at least temporarily?

What is your position on the World Assembly Legislative League (WALL)? Is it working? How could it be improved? Should it be entirely scrapped?

Thanks, and although I recognize this isn't a serious campaign and you may not answer my questions, I wanted to ask them of you anyway as I did the other candidates for Delegate. Best of luck!

Great Brigantia:
A few questions:

What will be the position of The North Pacific toward the New Pacific Order (The Pacific) if you're elected?

What are your thoughts on the current situation in Balder, with democratic government being unilaterally dissolved by the Delegate, at least temporarily?

What is your position on the World Assembly Legislative League (WALL)? Is it working? How could it be improved? Should it be entirely scrapped?

Thanks, and although I recognize this isn't a serious campaign and you may not answer my questions, I wanted to ask them of you anyway as I did the other candidates for Delegate. Best of luck!
The postion of the North Pacific under my government towards the NPO will be that of a hardline approach. We will work to weaken the NPO internally and externally.

As a region renowned for it's democracy, TNP will also take a similar hardline approach against Balder. Any other region which does not allow democracy to it's citizens will be a target for TNP.

With WALL, I don't believe the organisation is working and it would be probably be a good idea to scrap it. I would also abolish the Ministry of WA Affairs (as it is extremely inactive and I gauge that there is little enthusiasm for the WA in TNP). I would also look to streamline some of our Ministries as I believe there is too much bureaucratic overlap.

Do you believe the NPAF should be required to disclose operations to the Regional Assembly while they are ongoing, provided reasonable exceptions are made for classification of sensitive operations, or do you believe disclosure after an operation is sufficient?

Great Brigantia:
Do you believe the NPAF should be required to disclose operations to the Regional Assembly while they are ongoing, provided reasonable exceptions are made for classification of sensitive operations, or do you believe disclosure after an operation is sufficient?
Of course not! The military should never become politicial.

Back