Look at the cute fuzzy penguin, LOOK AT IT!

Pengu

TNPer
Hi there everyone, my name is Maxwell, or Pengu on messageboards, or Gabriel S. Penguon - Calidan for my formal NS name. I've been through TNP a few times when region jumping for missions when I was a part of TITO, and some time after joining Wintreath I decided that I wanted to expand a bit and get to know other regions as well, and TNP, being one of Wintreath's ally regions, was one of those. :D

Hello, slave. Welcome to my giraffe kingdom. Enjoy eternal servitude of your master, me. Work hard and you will get a few bread crumbs.

Hello and Welcome to The North Pacific! :)

I'm Andrew, the Minister of Home Affairs. This is one of the best regions that anyone could ever be in. In here we have a huge multicultural community that likes to play NationStates and that has interests in a wide variety of areas including:

Legislating (Regional Assembly and World Assembly)
Roleplaying (Democratic Union, Embassy Program, and story role plays)
Taking part in the Executive Branch (Executive Staff)
And much more! :D

So again, do get comfortable and I look forward to seeing you so more around our forum and region! Welcome again to The North Pacific!

Syrixia:
Hello, slave. Welcome to my giraffe kingdom. Enjoy eternal servitude of your master, me. Work hard and you will get a few bread crumbs.
How rude, I aint your slave! :P

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. :D

Hey Pengu! You will find it great and homey in TNP, and with over 5000 nations, your options to serve your region are almost endless. Congrats!
:agree:

Back