DD's Admin Appointment

Andrew

TNPer
Former Cabinet Minister, Democratic Donkeys has been recently elevated to the position of Forum Administrator after long service as a Forum Global Moderator. It was announced here on the 12th of March, by Flemingovia, of the decision made by the Admin Team to make DD an Administrator.
The appointment was meet with a lot of public support with Flemingovia stating that DD is "shiny and still under warranty".

DD has been a Global Moderator since 2005 and has served in various other government positions such as Minister of Home Affairs and the Vice Delegate. His past experience in government, long time service as a Moderator, as well as trustworthiness an activity in the community makes him an ideal candidate as a Forum Administrator. When asked on his appointment as an Admin this is what he had to say:

DD on his Promotion:
" I am very pleased to have been selected to join the Admin team, especially after such long service as a Global Moderator. I was feeling like I could do more to help on, and McMasterdonia happened to suggest I submit an application around the same time. I have approached my new role cautiously, as I feel a great sense of responsibility. I have also tried very hard to be active and take as many opportunities as I can to grow and learn quickly. I want to alleviate some of the more menial tasks from the other Admin so that they might have time to improve the overall experience on the forum. "

The Admin selection process - according to Flemingovia - occurs when the admins feel they are overstretched in their tasks. They begin by discussing the issue and if a consensus is reached, an individual is invited to become an Admin. In Flem's words - "The selection of a new admin in TNP is quite a serious affair. Admins have access to a lot of sensitive information and are in a position to do irreparable harm to the forum and the community."

It is therefore beyond doubt that DD was the ideal candidate for promotion. Only thirteen people, in the history of this forum, have ever held the Admin masking. So as DD rises to new heights, there is no doubt he is more than capable in this new capacity.

Sorry it's very late but this is what I came up with. I was trying to leave abit of a compliment at the end but I couldn't :P

Back