Fiqh Court Hearing: Eumenor vs. Flemingovianism

This is not so much a law suit as a request for information regarding the adoption of Flemingovianism as Regional Religion. I don't think I was around at the time, and I would like to ask if the adoption was democratic, lawful, and popular, and, if so, why the hell was it?

I declare myself an enemy of Flemingovianism, but I would like to know the facts before I begin my offensive.

It was totally democratic, utterly lawful and incredibly popular. And I know a number of people are sick and tired of the issue being brought up again and again, so it is up to you but i would think carefully before embarking on a crusade.

It happened because most people wanted it to happen.

I note your declaration of opposition to Flemingovianism and applaud your availing yourself of your democratic right to be an ass. Anyone who declared themselves an enemy of something before they know the facts about something is an ass.

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
Thanks for that Flem. Seriously though, can you direct me to a document or law or something like that in order that I may arm myself against you with the facts?
I fear you misinterpret my finding fools entertaining as a willingness to entertain fools. Do your own research.

Ok Flemingovia. I am not being an 'ass' in declaring myself an enemy of Flemingovianism as I already know the facts I need to make an informed decision on that. We have an official religion; I am against official religions; therefore I am against Flemingovianism. There is nothing foolish in that.
The facts I am asking for are about the introduction of Flemingovianism as official religion, which has no bearing on whether or not I am against it but may effect my policy towards it in the future. In this manner you are incorrect in calling me 'foolish' or 'an ass'. I have attempted a search but I can find no document outlining Flemingovianism or its rise to power. Is it too much to ask someone who was there at the time and who understands the situation, to explain it to me or direct me to an appropriate document?

Back