[Private] Conflict of interest act

Ik I'm technically not supposed to post here, as it's not my job to respond, but I'm pretty sure Eluvatar lockboxed it because Bootsie requested it. Only moderators, i.e. yourself, can view things in the lockbox. Bootsie asked Elu to do this because she wanted to completely get rid of it.

Forgive me for posting here, but I just wanted to let you guys know.

EDIT: Actually, I think the admins screwed up by giving me access to this sub-forum. I'll try and sort that out with an administrator. Again, sorry. :blush:

Elu said that he left "its ultimate fate to the court." I believe that means that it was intended that the R4R be conducted in secret.

I had noticed the Request before, but after Eluvatar had hidden it. By having it hidden, at least in my sight, the Review has been withdrawn. I will ask Bootsie, to make sure, but I highly doubt that it was meant to be conducted in secret.

Kialga Bootsie: By requesting your Request for Review hidden, were you meaning to have it withdrawn, or did you still wish for it to be discussed?
Bootsie I mean, either is fine...
Kialga Did you intend for it to be withdrawn?
Bootsie That would be nice. Yes
Kialga Alrighty. I was just wanting to make sure before we locked it and you meant to follow through with it. (:

Back