Also irrelevant

A Lost Soul, this is the second notice and final warning, please refrain from posting in the Election Voting thread. It clearly states in the OP that nothing other than votes should be posted. All other questions are to be directed to The Voting Booth.

Anyways, as I answered your question before, I will answer it again. Again, you have voted publicly, so there's no reason for you to include a voter I.D. A voter ID is only for people who vote by sending a Personal Message (PM) to the Voting Booth. I hope I've cleared up your confusion in this matter.

To view the previous encounter we have about this topic, you can look at this thread here:

http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7375958/1/

~ Tomb

A Lost Soul is quickly losing my respect, and I think others can agree; first the WA cult, now this, and plus just looking at his nation spells trouble. IE: Demonyms such as Idiots and a picture of a mafia man as the flag, as well as the motto "Good people hate themselves." I think the Ministry of Home Affairs should give him some specific mentoring, it would help his case. If we don't look into this, no offense, A Lost Soul will become the next Govindia.

Just a concerned citizen's two cents on the matter.

Back