Gradea has arrived

Gradea:
BREAKING NEWS! I have been admitted as a citizen of TNP. Thank you for the warm welcome.
I'm afraid not; the Vice Delegate still has to check you for regional security, and an admin has to check your IP and provide you with citizen masking, and give you the ability to post in the citizen-only forums.

Darcania:
Gradea:
BREAKING NEWS! I have been admitted as a citizen of TNP. Thank you for the warm welcome.
I'm afraid not; the Vice Delegate still has to check you for regional security, and an admin has to check your IP and provide you with citizen masking, and give you the ability to post in the citizen-only forums.
What do these security checks consist of?

Gradea:
What do these security checks consist of?
I'm not sure exactly, as I've never been Vice Delegate or asked any, but if you haven't waged any sort of war or raided TNP or its allies, you should pass.

Welcome, here Gradea! You seem to be finding your way around, but if you need help, contact me. I will pair you up with a forum mentor.

I hope you have a great time here!

[me]
Director of Mentoring

Hello and Welcome to The North Pacific! :)

I'm Andrew, the Minister of Home Affairs. This is one of the best regions that anyone could ever be in. In here we have a huge multicultural community that likes to play NationStates and that has interests in a wide variety of areas including:

Legislating (Regional Assembly and World Assembly)
Roleplaying (Democratic Union, Embassy Program, and story role plays)
Taking part in the Executive Branch (Executive Staff)
And much more! :D

So again, do get comfortable and I look forward to seeing you so more around our forum and region! Welcome again to The North Pacific!

Andrew:
Hello and Welcome to The North Pacific! :)

I'm Andrew, the Minister of Home Affairs. This is one of the best regions that anyone could ever be in. In here we have a huge multicultural community that likes to play NationStates and that has interests in a wide variety of areas including:

Legislating (Regional Assembly and World Assembly)
Roleplaying (Democratic Union, Embassy Program, and story role plays)
Taking part in the Executive Branch (Executive Staff)
And much more! :D

So again, do get comfortable and I look forward to seeing you so more around our forum and region! Welcome again to The North Pacific!
I am impressed by what I have seen so far. :agree:

Back