Tour OOC

Nasania

TNPer
This is the Nasanian World Tour planning thread. Its purpose is to determine schedules, countries to visit, complaints, and plan the general direction of the thread.

After the Syrixian Civil War ends, I'd like Nasanians to visit Balamb.

President Benjamin Walker invites His Majesty Niilo Saikkonen to visit the Republican Pacific Islands, and anyone else whom His Majesty wishes to bring along.

The King of DavidLand, and high ranking members of parliament would be honored to host Nasania in the capital of DavidLand, Ale City

You can add us to the list and choose either Sion (Capital) or Edo (Largest city) or both to the tour.

The civil war is over and we hereby confirm that Nasania's delegation is welcome in Balamb.

Going to have to re-schedule the royal visit due to RL issues (preparing to move to a new physical location over the course of the next month.)

Some nations I am going to send a letter to apprise them of the previous agreement and see if they're still interested. Anyhow here is a list of nations. I am planning on scheduling 2 nations per week. 3 at most(depending on the size of the nation and travel time.)

I am going to schedule the visits(in part) on a geographic/circumnavigation basis. I am considering scheduling the Floregasque at the end of the trip.

First visit will be by the end of this week. (April 17)

Rough List of Nations visiting:
5.Ceretis
4.Plembobria
2.Syrixia
3.Malvad
1.Davidland
6.Morheim
8.RPI
4.Xentherida
7.Cronaal
10.Floregasque Republic(from an earlier negotiation months ago)
9.Alta italia(from an earlier negotiation months ago)

Link to IC thread

To Syrixia: Glad to hear it! You are the second nation scheduled for this week. Anything you would like the Royal Delegation to discuss/address the public in particular?

EDIT: Looking at the map, Davidland will be the first on the trip. Then Syrixia after that. So those are the nations scheduled for this week.
Map

2nd EDIT: The Constitutional Monarchy is pleased to accept all invitations above. We thank all for their courtesy.

To Davidland: You are the first nation on the tour. I have taken the liberty of adding in some events for the Royal Delegation. Let me know what think and if you want anything changed or added. Thank You

Sorry, with all that's been going on over in Australia, I hadn't seen this until just now. I'd be happy to host a Nasanian delegation to Alta Italia. (I'd assume you would visit only Alta Pacifica, and not Alta Mediterranea nor Alta Australia?)

Bootsie:
I'd like to have a day of vistitation.
Done. Your nation will be visited on April 17-18 after Malvad and Syrixia. Anything in Particular you would like to see happen during the delegation?

Alta Italia:
Sorry, with all that's been going on over in Australia, I hadn't seen this until just now. I'd be happy to host a Nasanian delegation to Alta Italia. (I'd assume you would visit only Alta Pacifica, and not Alta Mediterranea nor Alta Australia?)
That's all right. Whichever one is the TNP nation you are using. The visit is scheduled for May 2-5, but the schedule is tentative so I can move the date to an earlier time if you would like. Anything in particular you want to see happen during the visit? Particular sights that your nation would like His Majesty to visit?

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
Eumenor would be happy to take part in such a tour.
And we are pleased to accept your invitation. Eumenor is scheduled for April 24-26 after New Sekai(depending if they accept their reservation.) We look forward to visiting you!

Nasania:
The Spokesman of Eumenor:
Eumenor would be happy to take part in such a tour.
And we are pleased to accept your invitation. Eumenor is scheduled for April 24-26 after New Sekai(depending if they accept their reservation.) We look forward to visiting you!
Great, thanks. Please telegram me any details I need to know; preparations are underway.

Syrixia would welcome a banquet in Balamb and then an aerial fly through of the country on the Syrixian Star, the country's executive plane. His Majesty would be able to view the country from the comfort of the plane's hot tub while sipping a Syrixian-style piña colada.

true sebland:
True Sebland would appreciate your visit. :D
We are are more than happy to stop by. Please don't hesitate to inform me some events want to see in your country.
Syrixia:
Syrixia would welcome a banquet in Balamb and then an aerial fly through of the country on the Syrixian Star, the country's executive plane. His Majesty would be able to view the country from the comfort of the plane's hot tub while sipping a Syrixian-style piña colada.
To Syrixia: Have sent a PM. Sounds like a cool trip. The schedule is partly up, events for the 16th is still largely undetermined as yet.

Nessuno:
Do you want to visit our nation?
Sure. Could you inform me some basic facts about your nation. This will help me in determining a daily schedule for each day of the Royal tour.

To everyone:​
I have to regretfully inform everyone that no more nations will be considered for a royal visit application at this time because of a RL situation in May. Now I have done some rescheduling. Don't worry, every nation that has applied at the time of this post is accepted. However no other nations from this post on will be considered. There is Sadakoyama, Floresque, and New Sekai who have not yet confirmed their reservations so their slots have a question mark, so if they do not confirm I will move on to the next nation.

Each nation has two days per visit. My original plan was to have all the nations visited by May 8. However I believe I can work around it somewhat. However, this will also delay the visits of some nations. Morheim will now be May 1 and May 2 and Eumenor will be the two days prior.

Anyway, don't hesitate to comment in this thread to inform me how the story is progressing, events you want to see happen, new ideas etc.

I've sent you an itinerary for the 16th; and we talked about it in PM. Could you edit the post and have it all filled out so I can make a Balamb chronicle article?

Mr Insanity:
Yeah you can visit The United States of New Sekai. Sorry, for the late reply.
That's ok. Your nation is scheduled for April 27, however we can start working on an early schedule ahead of time.

To everyone else: Apologies for being gone for the last week(RL was busy), anyhow tour will proceed as scheduled (Time is bendy, so Malvad is still In-story on April 17th.) All the nations scheduled for last week will be done this weekend into the early part of next week. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Also feel free to post a sample schedule early in this thread for the visit to your nation. This can help me in writing up individual Nasanian news reports for each nation.

Bootsie:
When am I scheduled?
You are scheduled immediately after Malvad, who I expect will post his part of the story soon. In story wise you are scheduled for the 19th-20th. In OOC time, Malvad is scheduled to be done by Tuesday evening at the latest(expect to be done by Monday evening CST) so you are scheduled for Wednesday evening at the latest. Then Xentherida by Thursday evening. Then Plembobria by Saturday morning. Depending on how quick we run through these nations, I expect to get to Ceretis and New Sekai by Monday morning of next week at the latest. Currently Malvad and I are getting the schedule details done. First he will post, then I will post. Then I will post the schedule for your nation which will outline the days' events. Then you will post your part of the story. Etc.

Myroria:
You are welcome to end your tour in Floresque!
We will be glad to visit your nation at the end of the world tour.

For The Visit to Malvad Later on in the Tour. Dates and times will be changed.

From the Office of His Royal Majesty: Royal Delegation visits the Republic of Malvad
5SdS1tdl.jpg
Over the next two days, the royal delegation will be visiting the Republic of Malvad, a nation characterised for being a diplomatic and economic heavyweight in international affairs, and an important stop on the world tour. It is expected that meetings with this nation's leaders will focus on reinvigorating the GNPTA, of which both Nasania and Malvad are members, and perhaps the prospect of greater collaboration between our two great nations.

The Royal Delegation arrived this morning at 8:00 MST.

The Official Schedule for the State visit is set out below:

Date[c]Times and venues[c]April 17[c]
8:00 Official Welcoming in Vienna

9:00 First meeting with Malvadian leaders

13:00 Concert Hall visit

17:00 Dinner
[c]April 18[c] 9:00 Tour of Modino Maro

12:00 Tour of the Arcadia Mountain National Park

1:00- Visit to Mt. Chisinau

15:00 Ruby Palace tour

18:00 Last meeting with Malvadian Leaders

20:00- Formal farewell