The New WA Cult

A Lost Soul:
Yayness cheese man:
Darcania:
Yayness cheese man:
Well, according to the poll, no. But, you aren't the leader anymore. GAH! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!
The poll says no, and he didn't appear to be serious with his application, anyway.
Yeah. A Lost Soul, your application has been denied.
[flash=500,300]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq6eVpDVa4Q[/flash][//spoiler]
That's it. I can't do this anymore without posting here. It's time someone confronted you.

You've become another Govindia. That eCard you posted explains it all; you want your way to be the way that goes through, and if another way attains supremacy over yours, you belittle it. Thus, you're self-centered. You also obviously don't have any respect for rules, and you are generally annoying.

Govindia was just like you. He pestered people, and went to extraordinary lengths while doing so. He was banned, and his time allotted before his ability to appeal the ban has still not run out.

When you act the annoying way you are, you are upping your chances of being despised. That's just how the world works.

Syrixia:
A Lost Soul:
Yayness cheese man:
Darcania:
Yayness cheese man:
Well, according to the poll, no. But, you aren't the leader anymore. GAH! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!
The poll says no, and he didn't appear to be serious with his application, anyway.
Yeah. A Lost Soul, your application has been denied.
[flash=500,300]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq6eVpDVa4Q[/flash][//spoiler]
That's it. I can't do this anymore without posting here. It's time someone confronted you.

You've become another Govindia. That eCard you posted explains it all; you want your way to be the way that goes through, and if another way attains supremacy over yours, you belittle it. Thus, you're self-centered. You also obviously don't have any respect for rules, and you are generally annoying.

Govindia was just like you. He pestered people, and went to extraordinary lengths while doing so. He was banned, and his time allotted before his ability to appeal the ban has still not run out.

When you act the annoying way you are, you are upping your chances of being despised. That's just how the world works.
Thank you Sryixia, I will tg A lost soul and talk with him about this.

Hello guys, i post here for informing you that Noobland (the guy who attack Syrixia on the message board) was admitted in the WA.

I would like inform you that, even if this is against the rules of the party, i don't want endorse him.

Hope you guys understand.

It isn't against the rules of the party, so no need to worry. The party only says we should endorse each other.

Darcania:
It isn't against the rules of the party, so no need to worry. The party only says we should endorse each other.
[flash=700,420]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1pegMeq_lE[/flash]

Oh, yes, that reminds me.

Life tip for everybody: If you meet a troll, spammer, flamer, or flamebaiter, do not engage. Do not acknowledge them, even indirectly (that includes posts like this one). If they continue shouting to a brick wall, feel free to silently click the Report button, i.e. report them, but make no mention of it in the thread or anywhere else. It's the most effective way to make them stop.

Also, please don't reply to this post, as it would count as indirect acknowledgement.

Thank you.

There is actually a fundamental difference between the original WA cult and this joke of a remake of it. The original one was designed in such a way that no matter how any nation felt about any other (in or out of the cult) the need to endorse and hold TNP strong against raiding would be held paramount.

Considering that this cult would only allow those in who would anyway be endorsed by everyone else in it (socially acceptable nations), it is not actually increasing any WA security in the region at all nor is it delivering the message of WA endorsement being superior in necessity to international bickering.

ADMIN NOTE: Greliser, please do not gravedig unless there is really, really compelling reason to do so. it is not appreciated on this forum.

Back