The New WA Cult

Yayness

TNPer
Hi everybody! As you probably know, the WA Cult has recently ceased to exist, due to A lost soul breaking some of The North Pacific's rules. If you would like to know more about that, go to this link. I would like to restore that party. The rules will be the same, but they only apply to members, unlike the original WA Cult. Here are the rules and description to The New WA Cult:

Description: The New WA Cult is a party where you can gather lots of endorsements because of these Rules:

Rules: All members of this party must endorse each other at all times, unless the North Pacific is in a transition of some sort, and it would be helpful to unendorse a nation.
If a member is caught refusing to endorse another member, we must all unendorse that nation, unless the North Pacific is in a transition of some sort, and it would be helpful to keep that nation with as many endorsements as possible.

You can apply for The New WA Cult below! Also, when you apply, please tell me if you think A lost soul should be allowed to join if he wants to.

Members:
Yayness
Darcania
Territorio di Nessuno
Syrixia
New Sekai

Yes, I'd like to join.

As your mentor, I believe I should help make sure you don't break any laws or anything as such.

Darcania:
Yes, I'd like to join.

As your mentor, I believe I should help make sure you don't break any laws or anything as such.
Do you think that A lost soul should be able to join?

As a method of restoring faith in this re-launch of the WA Cult, I formally request that any activities by this organization remain public, a.k.a. posted here in this thread.

Darcania:
As a method of restoring faith in this re-launch of the WA Cult, I formally request that any activities by this organization remain public, a.k.a. posted here in this thread.
Ok, sure. That will have to wait until we have more members though!

The Khan wishes Yayness the best of Luck in his capacity as leader of a reformed WA Cult and am glad to see his sincerity in maintaining transparency in the party's policies and actions.

Explain what makes this 'cult' a TNP political party and thus should remain in this subforum and not be elsewhere?

Will it running or endorsing candidates under the banned of the New WA Cult in TNP elections?

Amerion:
I am interested in joining, perhaps though, it would be possible to rename this party as 'cult' isn't very pleasant?
Are you saying that you think this party should have a different name? Also, do you think that A lost soul should be able to join if he wants to?

Wolfsea:
The Khan wishes Yayness the best of Luck in his capacity as leader of a reformed WA Cult and am glad to see his sincerity in maintaining transparency in the party's policies and actions.
Thank you very much. :D

Yayness cheese man:
Amerion:
I am interested in joining, perhaps though, it would be possible to rename this party as 'cult' isn't very pleasant?
Are you saying that you think this party should have a different name? Also, do you think that A lost soul should be able to join if he wants to?
Yes, I think a different name would be appropriate. 'WA Cult' with its recent public relations disaster has negative connotations and will repel away potential members, perhaps something along the lines of World Assembly Party would be more appropriate. I have no share-worthy opinion of A Lost Souls.

Amerion:
Yayness cheese man:
Amerion:
Yes, I think a different name would be appropriate. 'WA Cult' with its recent public relations disaster has negative connotations and will repel away potential members, perhaps something along the lines of World Assembly Party would be more appropriate. I have no share-worthy opinion of A Lost Souls.
Sorry, it says that I do not have permission to change the topic title. I will look into this, but for now we are "The New WA Cult".

Nierr:
Explain what makes this 'cult' a TNP political party and thus should remain in this subforum and not be elsewhere?

Will it running or endorsing candidates under the banned of the New WA Cult in TNP elections?
First of all, I don't think there would be any point in having this party be in the onsite forum (if that is what you mean), because this party is for TNPers only. Also, I am banned from the onsite forums. :blush: We are a political party because we help TNP out by gaining influence.

As for your 2nd question, I have no idea what you mean.

Yayness cheese man:
Nierr:

First of all, I don't think there would be any point in having this party be in the onsite forum (if that is what you mean), because this party is for TNPers only. Also, I am banned from the onsite forums. :blush: We are a political party because we help TNP out by gaining influence.

As for your 2nd question, I have no idea what you mean.
dont worry i got these questions too basically on my party.

I'm back from the NPA mission and have endorsed everyone in the party that I could.

Along with every other WA nation in TNP.

I'm in. Even though I've endorsed just about everyone in the WA, this is still a good idea.

Edit: And I do think a lost soul should be able to join. It's time we put that minor unpleasantness behind us.

Flooforia:
I'm in. Even though I've endorsed just about everyone in the WA, this is still a good idea.

Edit: And I do think a lost soul should be able to join. It's time we put that minor unpleasantness behind us.
Ok!

Yayness cheese man:
Hi everybody! As you probably know, the WA Cult has recently ceased to exist, due to A lost soul breaking some of The North Pacific's rules. If you would like to know more about that, go to this link. I would like to restore that party. The rules will be the same, but they only apply to members, unlike the original WA Cult. Here are the rules and description to The New WA Cult:

Description: The New WA Cult is a party where you can gather lots of endorsements because of these Rules:

Rules: All members of this party must endorse each other at all times, unless the North Pacific is in a transition of some sort, and it would be helpful to unendorse a nation.
If a member is caught refusing to endorse another member, we must all unendorse that nation, unless the North Pacific is in a transition of some sort, and it would be helpful to keep that nation with as many endorsements as possible.

You can apply for The New WA Cult below! Also, when you apply, please tell me if you think A lost soul should be allowed to join if he wants to.

Members:
Yayness
Darcania
Bentla
Territorio di Nessuno
Syrixia
Flooforia

o5nfxu.jpg.png

Yayness cheese man:
Well, according to the poll, no. But, you aren't the leader anymore. GAH! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!
The poll says no, and he didn't appear to be serious with his application, anyway.

Darcania:
Yayness cheese man:
Well, according to the poll, no. But, you aren't the leader anymore. GAH! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!
The poll says no, and he didn't appear to be serious with his application, anyway.
Yeah. A Lost Soul, your application has been denied.

Yayness cheese man:
Darcania:
Yayness cheese man:
Yeah. A Lost Soul, your application has been denied.
[flash=500,300]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq6eVpDVa4Q[/flash][//spoiler]

Back