The Cult of HE.

THE CULT OF HE
New+meme+he+man_659312_3058931.jpg

Welcome to the cult of HE. HE is within us. HE will never be conquered. HE is the great savior of NS. And HE wants you.

To join:
1. Recite the solemn oath of HE.
2. Change all applicable Nation Information to HE.
3. End every post with HE.
4. Induct others to HE.

Solemn Oath of HE:
I promise, to the full extent of my abilities, to devote myself to great cause of HE. For HE is everything, HE is love, HE is life, HE is the very existence of the universe.
Should I fail my brothers and sisters of HE, I will accept the grievous consequences HE will bring me.

HE.

I promise, to the full extent of my abilities, to devote myself to great cause of HE. For HE is everything, HE is love, HE is life, HE is the very existence of the universe.
Should I fail my brothers and sisters of HE, I will accept the grievous consequences HE will bring me.
HE.

Empire of Narnia:
HE like High Efficiency? I have a high efficiency washing machine.
No. HE is HE is everything, HE is love, HE is life, HE is the very existence of the universe.

HE

HE.

What makes this a TNP Political party? Will this 'cult' be running or endorsing candidates in TNP elections?

Then why is it in the political parties subforum?

HE.

Also, if is alright I'm in other parties aswell?

Back