Job Opening?

Tonse

TNPer
I was wondering if there was an official chef of the government? If not I would like to volunteer my culinary prowess for service!

I'm not sure I understand. Are you asking about public offices you can serve in?

I am offering my services as a professional culinarian to ensure the leaders of our government are well fed.

I'm not even well versed in government and even I know that is stupid. Excuse this outburst Deputy Speaker but you have better things to do lol.

Let's be nice and let her or him audition for the position of Chef of The North Pacific.

For your first entree you are given a Turducken, a Tarsier, and a Mouse. Additional ingredients include a pint of double clotted cream, a bottle of rum, raw sugarcane, a Sopophorous bean, and some sprigs of catnip. There are any number of cheeses you may use; just bear in mind (and mind the bear) that the pellet-shaped one from the goat tastes suspicously like dirt.

You are given a sledgehammer for any tenderizing that must be done. You may cook on a shield or on horseback -- we really don't care. If you choose to make a kek, most of us prefer 355/113.

Your taste tester for this first trial will be the Cat. She licks her butt, so it is a pretty low bar we've set for you.

Let's see what you can do!!

>^,,^<
[me]

Alunya:
Let's be nice and let her or him audition for the position of Chef of The North Pacific.

For your first entree you are given a Turducken, a Tarsier, and a Mouse. Additional ingredients include a pint of double clotted cream, a bottle of rum, raw sugarcane, a Sopophorous bean, and some sprigs of catnip. There are any number of cheeses you may use; just bear in mind (and mind the bear) that the pellet-shaped one from the goat tastes suspicously like dirt.

You are given a sledgehammer for any tenderizing that must be done. You may cook on a shield or on horseback -- we really don't care. If you choose to make a kek, most of us prefer 355/113.

Your taste tester for this first trial will be the Cat. She licks her butt, so it is a pretty low bar we've set for you.

Let's see what you can do!!

>^,,^<
Alunya
:agree:
Gnam Gnam Gnam

Back