A Lost Soul

I've had my ups and downs on NS and safe to say they've ended me up at a happy place.

I've raided with The Black Riders, become Grand Chancellor of Illuminati and somehow got a notorious reputation in both.

I seek to redeem myself here and hope this place to be a happy abode for me.

Nickname(s)?: ALS, my nation's initials spread Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) awareness without an ice bucket. :o

Main Nation?: A Lost Soul

Favourite Colour(s)?: Green and Yellow but Green trumps all.

Do you use IRC?: Sometimes (I use skype far more)

Political Ideology? Libertarian-leaning Centrist meaning I am slightly right wing and socially liberal. I very much care about the Libertarian movement but only in its milder form as I am not an extremist by any means and support taxation within reason unlike the
militant Libertarians.

Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games?: Forum Games far more.

A Lost Soul:
Nickname(s)?: ALS, my nation's initials spread Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) awareness without an ice bucket. :o
Main Nation?: A Lost Soul
Favourite Colour(s)?: Green and Yellow but Green trumps all.
Do you use IRC?: Sometimes (I use skype far more)
Political Ideology? Liberal, Conservative, Anarchist, do you care?: Libertarian-leaning Centrist meaning I am slightly right wing and socially liberal. I very much care about the Libertarian movement but only in its milder form as I am not an extremist by any means and support taxation within reason unlike the militant Libertarians.
Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games?: Forum Games far more.
Why people always forgot Real Country question? ARE YOU ALL SPIES?!? :ph34r:

Hello and Welcome to The North Pacific! :)

I'm Andrew, the Minister of Home Affairs. This is one of the best regions that anyone could ever be in. In here we have a huge multicultural community that likes to play NationStates and that has interests in a wide variety of areas including:

Legislating (Regional Assembly and World Assembly)
Roleplaying (Democratic Union, Embassy Program, and story role plays)
Taking part in the Executive Branch (Executive Staff)
And much more! :D

So again, do get comfortable and I look forward to seeing you so more around our forum and region! Welcome again to The North Pacific!

Andrew:

I'm Andrew, the Minister of Home Affairs. This is one of the best regions that anyone could ever be in. In here we have a huge multicultural community that likes to play NationStates and that has interests in a wide variety of areas including:

So again, do get comfortable and I look forward to seeing you so more around our forum and region! Welcome again to The North Pacific!
Please don't give me such a generic nonsense that you copy and paste from an "I am too lazy to type" folder. Just saying.

Hey there! Welcome to TNP, A Lost Soul!

As you probably already know, I am your forum mentor. If you have any questions, please ask and I'd be happy to help.

- [me]

A Lost Soul:
Andrew:

Please don't give me such a generic nonsense that you copy and paste from an "I am too lazy to type" folder. Just saying.
He was just trying to get you familiar with the various things to do in the region, as he does with many new members. I don't think it deserved a response like that.

Cascadia:
A Lost Soul:
Andrew:

He was just trying to get you familiar with the various things to do in the region, as he does with many new members. I don't think it deserved a response like that.
i guess he deserved a response just as generic;

thanks for your post dude, I feel so welcomed.

A Lost Soul:
Cascadia:
A Lost Soul:
Andrew:

All he was doing was welcoming you, there is no need for disrespect, he was simply informing you.

ColossusKing:
A Lost Soul:
Cascadia:
A Lost Soul:
Andrew:

All he was doing was welcoming you, there is no need for disrespect, he was simply informing you.
Its ok :) As the others have clearly said I was only welcoming you as it is my job to welcome new individuals and try to make them welcome and at home, as Minister of Home Affairs. For some individuals things can get abit complex so the Home Affairs Ministry is here for those whom may need any assistance as provided through our mentorship programme.

Welcome to The North Pacific, A Lost Soul.
And Andrew thank you for welcoming A Lost Soul.

~ Tomb

Back