Diplomatic Corps Ambassador Review

Egalotir

TNPer
mofa-seal.png
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The North Pacific Diplomatic Corps Quarterly Review​

To all TNP Ambassadors,

Hello everyone. I want to start off by saying that you all have done a tremendous job so far during my term as Minister of Foreign Affairs. The ministry has since quite a few changes in both the number of ambassadors, as well as the new Ambassador Mentoring Program. We have seen an influx of new ambassadors, and I am very impressed with the way all of you have picked up the responsibilities, protocols, and professionalism of a TNP ambassador.

This review is intended to help ensure that the efficiency, professionalism, and strength of the Diplomatic Corps is kept up the highest standards. One of my responsibilities include checking in on every ambassador, and this report is a result of checking postings, ambassador reports, delivering TNP news/releases, and general activity in foreign regions. Those ambassadors that have been inactive of over a month, with bad conduct have been removed from their post to allow active ambassadors or Diplomatic Corps members fill their role. I do know many of you are new at your roles, and I will be more lenient.

I have decided to use the previous color coding used in previous checks:

Blue: Excellent standing. Up to date on posting, and forum activity. The highest standard of ambassador conduct.
Green: Great standing. Up to do date on posting, but can do better on forum activity. Great standard of ambassador conduct.
Grey: Ok standing. Might be behind on posts and forum activity. Needs to improve to green or blue standing.
Red: Bad standing. Very behind on both posting and forum activity. Needs immediate improvement or risk facing removal from office.

The review can be found below:

Ambassadorial assignments
Treatied regions
Albion: David_
Balder: Kostemetsia
Equilism: Eluvatar
Europeia: Alta Italia
International Democratic Union: The Democratic Republic of Tomb
Stargate: Stalin
Taijitu: The Democratic Republic of Tomb
The East Pacific: Bootsie
The South Pacific: RPI

Game-created regions
Lazarus: Stalin
Osiris: Corporal Clegg
The Pacific: Egalotir
The Rejected Realms:Plembobria
The West Pacific: HuAt

Other embassies
Ainur: Ikania Removed from office due to inactivity.
British Isles: Malvad
Canada: Malvad
European Union: Ryccia
Founderless Regions Alliance: Eluvatar
Global Right Alliance: DMB615 Removed from office due to inactivity
Kantrias: Akhil Could not find our embassy in their embassy row. Please address this issue.
Lone Wolves United: Gladio -
Mordor: Akhil
NationStates Dispatches: Tomb
NationStates Gameplay Forum: Tomb
Spiritus: Andrew
The Allied Republics: Llamanation
The Black Hawks: Sauceistan
The Beach - Andrew
[b]The Commonwealth of Crowns:[/b]The Democratic Republic of Tomb
The Land of Kings and Emperors: Malvad Forums were offline during my checks.
The New Galactic Empire: Space I am awaiting forum masking to do checks.
The New Inquisition: Stalin1953
United Kingdom: Nessuno
Wintreath: Egalotir
The Independent Order: Gladio
The Communist Bloc: Llamanation
The Coalition of Democratic Nations: The Cascadian Commonwealth
Australia: Ryccia
Kingdom Of Great Britain: Helgraf

As you can all see, The Diplomatic Corps have been very active and successful in our mission to engage other regions and increase relations abroad. Unfortunately, Ikania and DMB615 have been removed from their respective offices, and thus I require two more ambassadors to fill those roles.

Furthermore, we will attempt to open relations and embassies with the following regions:
Regions

1. The Allied States

2. Hellenic Civilization

3. Commonwealth of Free Nations

4. India

I will require four new ambassadors, preferably new, to these locations. I will approve Executive Staff applications shortly and look forward to having the new members have priority sign up on these assignments. You can sign up here: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7105573/9/#new

In closing, I am very happy with the results of the review. A reminder to everyone to post your updates as soon as possible, as well as letting me know what is going on in your regions here: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7180482/9/#new and the protocols of ambassadors here: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7154170/1/#new. I also implore new members to sign up for the Mentoring Program here: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7350765/1/#new to help you grow as an ambassador.

Thank you,
Egalotir
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Good reviews, everyone. I am really proud of how our ambassadors have performed. However, if you have received anything less than the Green check, then please increase your activity in your region, and contact Minister Egalotir or I to help you improve your performance.

Good job again.

~ Tomb

Just a note, that if any current Ambassador feels that they could do with learning a little more about how diplomacy and such works, then they are welcome to contact me, I'm more than happy to share my experience in that regard.

Back