SC Admission of Malvad

SillyString

TNPer
-
-
The Security Council has approved an application by Malvad to join the Security Council. The vote was 5-0-1 in favor. Please discuss!

As Malvad is a good friend of mine I would be delighted to see him on the Council. Full support and best wishes to Malvad!

Syrixia:
As Malvad is a good friend of mine I would be delighted to see him on the Council. Full support and best wishes to Malvad!
Just popping in to say this quickly "Being a friend" is not a good reason for someone to be added to the SC. They are a collective of people that the TNP citizens has put their faith in that they will safeguard the security of the region. They should be something beyond "friends" someone who is trustworthy

I didn't really think about it. I know I want to be on the council so I didn't see any issue in confirming myself. If it means anything I have changed my vote to abstain.

Malvad:
I didn't really think about it. I know I want to be on the council so I didn't see any issue in confirming myself. If it means anything I have changed my vote to abstain.
I have done likewise.
Great Bights Mum:
Alas, Elu, I fear that the protocol of candidates' abstaining is one of the niceties which has gone by the wayside.
THEY SHOULD GET OFF OUR LAWN.

If this is not a voting thread, can I use memes other than the "officially permitted list of words that you are allowed to use? Yes, I mean you, you bastards who keep using other languages, fancy fonts, coloured texts and other crap to draw attention to your vote. You know who you are."

In that case....

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZluzt3H6tk[/video]

Malvad:
It's just a convention, which is pretty stupid in my opinion. Why wouldn't you vote for yourself? Do you have doubts about your candidacy? :P

Do what you want to do, and ignore the people with weird fixations on tradition.

Back