Minister of Culture
-
Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
This thread is to be used by the operation commander and the involved team commanders to update the forces, the organization, and the entire region of actions conducted during the duration of the operation. Events included should be departure from the bases, arrival at the conflict nation, and any other information that you think is necessary for the public to know. Good luck!

I've attached the dossier for quick viewing:

Commander: Doctor Andrea Reeder (Gamma Team)
Teams Involved: As many as are willing.
Troops: N/A
Objective: To assist in Cascadia's drought
As this is an organization-wide operation, teams will be checked in and then ordered to a city one or two at a time.

Due to the unavailability of Omega Team, Syrixia will be applying for and henceforth sending another team promptly.

Syrixia will be sending Zeta Team to Cascadia promptly. Expect them to arrive by around 2:30 PM tomorrow afternoon.

Gamma Team asks that Zeta Team rendezvous in Balamb prior to going, and then the two embark to Cascadia. Cascadia, what city would you like the two teams to enter first to help water supply?

The operation is to assist Cascadia in building and engineering desalination plants and reservoirs to combat their drought.

Team Omicron is preparing for departure from St. John. Expect their arrival by 4:00 PM CDT tomorrow afternoon; however, before departure we need an airstrip to land on, what city may we land it?

Please read the OP everyone, as we expect many teams to respond, we are sending our teams in waves. Syrixia and RPI, you two are in the first wave. My team will hold back in Carrotopolis to command the rest of the waves.

Omicron Team has departed St. John. An airstrip has still not been designated as our landing site, could someone inform me as to where to land in Cascadia?

Zeta Team has already arrived in Cascadia's capital, Seattle. We would request Omicron Team does the same.

Omicron Team stopped in the NPTO HQ while awaiting that information. Apologies for the delay, Omicron Team just departed the NPTO HQ. Expect our arrival in Seattle, Cascadia within 30 minutes.

Iota team started mobilizing and preparing for departure straigt after the approval. They are ready for departure in 18 hours

Upsilon Team is ready to depart from Shuto, The United States of New Sekai to Vancouver, The Republic of The Cascadian Commonwealth.

Also, Upsilon Team work with the our other team from our military emergencies unit (part of our armed forces.) and NPTO.

Iota Team and Upsilon Team are clear for Wave 2 to Cascadia. Can I get an update from Wave 1?

Report 1; Operation Olive Georgia
To: Doctor Andrea Reeder

Iota team have now started the departure from Holstein Military Airbase. Due to the large amount of personnel and the size of the equipment that is being shipped, the entire battalion will be ready in Port Angeles in approx. 48 hours.
Armored Pioneer company 2 QRF will be the first to arrive.
According to the deal with Cascadia, I have, together with my staff, departed together with the QRF to meet with Cascadia's Minister of Construction to plan construction and local relief work. We will arrive in 8 hours and start the construction of infrastructure required to support the rest of the force.
The 1st Heavy Airlift Wing of the Royal Tronkandal Airforce will be in charge of Operation Condor, our codename for the logistic aspect of this operation.
I am proud to be the first to lead Tronkandal forces in an NPTO-mission and look forward to cooperating with the other teams.

Brigadier Johann Svenkerud

Wave 1 update here.

Everything is going very smoothly, lots of people are getting water and the issue of drought is quickly lessening.

Update:
8 desalination plants currently under construction, 2 have been completed. Wells are being drilled in areas which are located too far away from the desalination plants or other water sources. Our engineers are running pipes to all buildings within the vicinity of the wells and desalination plants.

-Col. William Hughes, of Omicron Team

The Federal Republic of New England West has committed a Company of Engineers from NEW's Army Corps of Engineers, in efforts to help with the drought in Cascadia. As Secretary of State for my country and acting on the orders of President King, I have been asked to relay his efforts to join in with the Task Force, and taking into consideration that NEW is not yet in NPTO, and help by any means necessary.

Sincerely, Bobby Brown, Secretary of State of The Federal Republic of New England West

NPTOPF is open to cooperation with other forces, though we encourage you to apply to be in the NPTO and NPTOPF and send a team.

However, again, if you insist on sending your own forces we will be glad to cooperate.

The Federal Republic of New England West has been wanting for some time now to join NPTO as well as NPTOPF as we want a more secure North Pacific. Currently our Company of Engineers has landed and is starting to establish basic infrastructure needed by the researchers. If there is anything else NEW can do please do not hesitate to ask.
Sincerely, Secretary Bobby Brown, NEW

We welcome new members and we will be sure to add you to the pending members list soon, however due to the charter discussion formal applications have been stalled for now.

However, you have my authorization to discuss the charter in the designated thread, though you probably shouldn't unless the chairman seconds the motion.

Now then, back to the operation; please let us know how we can cooperate and how you can help Cascadia in this dire time.

I second that, Syrixia. Of course, while I won't prohibit it, I believe it would not be of good conduct to suggest articles on application.

Is the operation over? I haven't seen any updates anywhere from this in a while.

Back