ARCHIVED: Drought Relief Supplies | The Cascadian Commonwealth

The first elements of our relief force have just departed and will arrive in approx. 8 hours. They will start the construction of the infrastructure required to support the rest of the battalion. The rest of the battalion will be arriving continuously and will be fully deployed in about 48 hours. I have departed together with the first company to meet with your Minister of Construction to plan and coordinate building and local relief work. Because the situation has started to stabilize, we will be able to aid in finding a long-term solution to the drought problem.

Brigadier Johann Svenkerud

midtkandal:
The first elements of our relief force have just departed and will arrive in approx. 8 hours. They will start the construction of the infrastructure required to support the rest of the battalion. The rest of the battalion will be arriving continuously and will be fully deployed in about 48 hours. I have departed together with the first company to meet with your Minister of Construction to plan and coordinate building and local relief work. Because the situation has started to stabilize, we will be able to aid in finding a long-term solution to the drought problem.

Brigadier Johann Svenkerud
In eight hours it will be about 1:00 a.m. in Cascadia, so I will reschedule to about 10:00 a.m. (Central time zone).

To whom it may concern:

Currently, five NPTO Peacekeeping Teams are planning to deploy to The Cascadian Commonwealth. Below is the list and their projected arrival in waves:

• Wave 1: Zeta Team and Omicron Team (Arrived)
  • Wave 2: Iota Team and Upsilon Team (In Transit)
  • Wave 3: Gamma Team and HQ Officials (In Preparation)

plembobria:
As aid provided by other nations seems to suffice, and since the Kingdom of Plembobria has already contributed 367 million plemps worth of food aid to the Commonwealth. The Treasury will contribute another 286 million plemps for research purposes.

-Minister for Customs & Trade Stacee Amberly
$383,240,000

Bootsie:
To whom it may concern:

Currently, five NPTO Peacekeeping Teams are planning to deploy to The Cascadian Commonwealth. Below is the list and their projected arrival in waves:

• Wave 1: Zeta Team and Omicron Team (Arrived)
  • Wave 2: Iota Team and Upsilon Team (In Transit)
  • Wave 3: Gamma Team and HQ Officials (In Preparation)
Someone notified me of these deliveries. We are very thankful for these projects.

plembobria:
plembobria:
As aid provided by other nations seems to suffice, and since the Kingdom of Plembobria has already contributed 367 million plemps worth of food aid to the Commonwealth. The Treasury will contribute another 286 million plemps for research purposes.

-Minister for Customs & Trade Stacee Amberly
$383,240,000
Thank you. That is a very generous donation.

Agro-Tech Corp. wishes to know if it can be given permission to collect monthly samples at several locations in Cascadia. These locations can be determined by you. Sample collection will help aid in the development of new fertilizers, seeds, and varieties of crops for areas that deal with unpredictable rainfall.

~~Signed,
~Hugh Grates, CEO

david_:

Agro-Tech Corp. wishes to know if it can be given permission to collect monthly samples at several locations in Cascadia. These locations can be determined by you. Sample collection will help aid in the development of new fertilizers, seeds, and varieties of crops for areas that deal with unpredictable rainfall.

~~Signed,
~Hugh Grates, CEO
How big are the samples? You could collect them in Vancouver, Port Angeles, and in Seattle.

I have just received word from Captain Barnes that his company has landed at the airfield and is now awaiting a destination for which they may depart to, to better help out the nation of Cascadia. You may send his team wherever your nation see's fit. Do be advised that we will have to rotate that Company out in 2 months, but we can bring a new one in if necessary.

Sincerely, Secretary Bobby Brown, FRNEW

Cascadia:
david_:

~~Signed,
~Hugh Grates, CEO
How big are the samples? You could collect them in Vancouver, Port Angeles, and in Seattle.
Samples would include several kilograms of dirt, several liters of water from a nearby fresh-water source (or soil moisture sample if no fresh-water source available), and finally samples of air using our companies proprietary air-sampling unit.

ColossusKing:
I have just received word from Captain Barnes that his company has landed at the airfield and is now awaiting a destination for which they may depart to, to better help out the nation of Cascadia. You may send his team wherever your nation see's fit. Do be advised that we will have to rotate that Company out in 2 months, but we can bring a new one in if necessary.

Sincerely, Secretary Bobby Brown, FRNEW
You can dispatch them now to Vancouver. I have cleared a space at Vancouver International that you may land on.

And to david_, you can begin collecting samples at any time you see fit. I have authorized your access to the areas we disscussed.

- President Archer

Back