Minister of Culture
-
Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
This thread is to be used by the operation commander and the involved team commanders to update the forces, the organization, and the entire region of actions conducted during the duration of the operation. Events included should be departure from the bases, arrival at the conflict nation, and any other information that you think is necessary for the public to know. Good luck!

I've attached the dossier for quick viewing:

Commander: Field Marshal F. Volak (Epsilon Team)
Teams Involved: Epsilon and Omega Team
Troops: 1,000 (Epsilon Team) and 1,000 (Omega Team, prepared for assistance)
Objective: Monitor New Sekai until its first election

(OOC: Eume, we have a timezone map. Use that perhaps, so we can formally coordinate our times, as you are one hour behind me on CPT (Central Pacific Time. All the timezones in TNP are called Central Pacific Time and each time zone is an hour ahead or behind each other. Here's the map: http://i.imgur.com/kPDI5jy.png)

Since Omega Team would like to arrive in synchronization with Epsilon Team, and they are arriving at 4 PM, we will be arriving at 5 PM. (Syrixian time zone) We must note that the Jumin no Kosho will see us arrive at 3 PM, their time.

Syrixia:
(OOC: Eume, we have a timezone map. Use that perhaps, so we can formally coordinate our times, as you are one hour behind me on CPT (Central Pacific Time. All the timezones in TNP are called Central Pacific Time and each time zone is an hour ahead or behind each other. Here's the map: http://i.imgur.com/kPDI5jy.png)

Since Omega Team would like to arrive in synchronization with Epsilon Team, and they are arriving at 4 PM, we will be arriving at 5 PM. (Syrixian time zone) We must note that the Jumin no Kosho will see us arrive at 3 PM, their time.
Alright then, your peacekeeping forces teams should now be in Shuto.

They have contacted us and we believe they are. They have checked in at a series of hotels in Shuto and will be ready to monitor the elections once they begin. Thusly, we await your notification.

Ryccia:
We would be happy to help. Anything you need assistance in?
Our nation don't need any more help to monitor and protect our nation until our first election, but if you like to help out then our nation will be alright with it.

Syrixia:
They have contacted us and we believe they are. They have checked in at a series of hotels in Shuto and will be ready to monitor the elections once they begin. Thusly, we await your notification.
Alright then. We will notification when the first elections will begin.

I have noticed that Ryccia, while being an NPTO member, does not have a registered team in the NPTOPF. Ryccia is thusly recommended to apply.

The Khanate is ready to dispatch forces to assist, as per our alliance, to assist and, with your grace, begin constructing our base.

Uh...you aren't in the NPTO. Please apply for membership in the NPTO and the NPTOPF first before sending forces.

We are currently considering our relationship with the NPTO to but New Sekai is our ally and we obligated to offer our forces.

(OOC hadn't realised before I posted.)

Syrixia:
I have noticed that Ryccia, while being an NPTO member, does not have a registered team in the NPTOPF. Ryccia is thusly recommended to apply.
Oh ok. Yeah Ryccia I also recommended your nation should apply to the NPTOPF.

Syrixia:
Uh...you aren't in the NPTO. Please apply for membership in the NPTO and the NPTOPF first before sending forces.
We are alright with The Imperial Military Khanate of The Kingdom of Wolfsea doing its own peacekeeping operation in our nation aswell, Also we are alright with them to do a joint peacekeeping operation with the NPTO meanwhile there aren't a member. If the NPTO is alright with it?

(OOC: Plus I don't want to do a another separate topic about this yet.)

Wolfsea has applied and been admitted to the NPTO and as such I recommend they apply for the NPTOPF so they can directly take part in the mission.

Eumenor mobilises 9,000 men of Epsilon, under Volak, to commence in the construction of reservoirs, irrigation systems, and desalination plants. This leaves Eta at full strength, and Epsilon at half strength.

Syrixia has sent Omega Team to New Sekai and Zeta Team to Cascadia, their repective leaders shall be with their teams.

At this time, both teams have arrived.

We are preparing the 1st Regiment of the 5th Legion for deployment (10, 000 troops, roughly 5000 front-line infantry)

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
Eumenor mobilises 9,000 men of Epsilon, under Volak, to commence in the construction of reservoirs, irrigation systems, and desalination plants. This leaves Eta at full strength, and Epsilon at half strength.
We noted on that Epsilon is at half strength in our nation.

Syrixia:
Syrixia has sent Omega Team to New Sekai and Zeta Team to Cascadia, their repective leaders shall be with their teams.

At this time, both teams have arrived.
We noted Omega Team and half of Epsilon Team now arrived in our nation.

Wolfsea:
We are preparing the 1st Regiment of the 5th Legion for deployment (10, 000 troops, roughly 5000 front-line infantry)
Alright we expecting Sigma Team to be in The United States of New Sekai somewhere about today or tomorrow.

Roger that.

All teams in New Sekai, you now have orders to begin transitioning out of New Sekai in whatever fashion you see fit. More information will be debriefed by A-Command and will be released along with the ribbons in the next few days.

Wolfsea's forces are being withdrawn barring the engineers constructing the base for the garrison agreed to in the terms of our alliance with New Sekai and offer use of our fleet to transport New Sekai's garrison to our country to construct their base.

Wolfsea:
Wolfsea's forces are being withdrawn barring the engineers constructing the base for the garrison agreed to in the terms of our alliance with New Sekai and offer use of our fleet to transport New Sekai's garrison to our country to construct their base.
Ok.

Operation Aqua Sofia
Debriefing by A-Command in Augustus Town, GU

On 14-03-2015, the government of New Sekai commissioned the help of 1,000 troops to complete the following objective:​

Objective: Protect the peace and democracy of New Sekai until its first election as a democratic state.

Omega Team, Sigma Team, and Epsilon Team under the command of Operation Commander F. Volak successfully entered New Sekai, protected their elections without force, and exited the nation in only 41 days. With that we all in A-Command can say that this is the result of Operation Aqua Sofia:​

Mission: Accomplished!

Please feel to use the ribbon and thank you for helping us complete this operation.​

[img=210,60]http://s6.postimg.org/aauzokb41/Aqua_Sofia.png[/img]

Back