I need help to write for my nation factbook.

I need help to write for Geography of The United States of New Sekai: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=new_sekai/detail=factbook/id=348899 .

I just need help with this section:​
The 5 original states fives colonies declared independence from the _____ in 1658.

I need to have an nation (Preferable an powerful nation, like in the real world like United Kingdom.) from The North Pacific was have colonies in my nation before my nation where a nation. If you realize, I'm sort basing my nation on The United States of America.

This is now been fixed. "The 5 original states fives colonies declared independence from the The Disputed Territories of Territorio Di Nessuno in 1658."

Nessuno, are you implying that Syrixia and other nations were once a part of Terra Nullius? That's borderline godmodding. To each his own, or should I say, to each nation their own origins.

Syrixia:
Nessuno, are you implying that Syrixia and other nations were once a part of Terra Nullius? That's borderline godmodding. To each his own, or should I say, to each nation their own origins.
You right Syrixia, but ehi...i'm not saying to have claims on every nation in the world. If you have chose to become indipendent i have nothing to reproach.

Nessuno:
Syrixia:
You right Syrixia, but ehi...i'm not saying to have claims on every nation in the world. If you have chose to become indipendent i have nothing to reproach.
Yeah I kind of agreed with Syrixia. Yeah you should talk to The North Pacific first before you go with this?

Nessuno:
Syrixia:
CHOSE TO BECOME INDEPENDENT? That undermines most other nations' histories, as I'm pretty sure most nations don't even acknowledge any sort of "independence from Terra Nullius". If you want your history to be acknowledged fully and/or properly, I suggest you remove all notions of Terra Nullius.

I'll be frank. You are godmodding.

Mr Insanity:
Nessuno:
Syrixia:
Yeah I kind of agreed with Syrixia. Yeah you should talk to The North Pacific first before you go with this?

Syrixia:
Nessuno:
Syrixia:
CHOSE TO BECOME INDEPENDENT? That undermines most other nations' histories, as I'm pretty sure most nations don't even acknowledge any sort of "independence from Terra Nullius". If you want your history to be acknowledged fully and/or properly, I suggest you remove all notions of Terra Nullius.

I'll be frank. You are godmodding.

Sorry guys, i don't think to annoy someone. I will try to explain:

First, i wrote that Terra Nullius was the largest Country in the World and not the only.

Second, bearing in mind what i said on the question of becoming indipendent applies to Nations like New Sekai, not to the whole world.

Back