Her Worshipfulness
-
TNP Nation
Floresque
Discord
DivaythFyr
mofa-seal.png

New Delegate of The North Pacific

It is with great pleasure that I announce The Democratic Republic of Tomb as the new Delegate for The North Pacific. Tomb, having been a part of TNP for a year tomorrow, has risen through the government of TNP. He has won the election by a large margin, and is ready to take office. Tomb has served TNP gracefully throughout his time here. He has served in the North Pacific Army, ambassador to various regions, Minister of Home Affairs, various Deputy Minister positions and Journalist of The Northern Lights. He has personally welcomed every new member to the region and does his best to help his fellow countrymen. He is one of the of the most dedicated members of this region and I look forward to working with him in the coming term. Congratulations Tomb!

The North Pacific Diplomatic Corps

Representing our great region abroad

Ambassadorial assignments
Treatied regions
Albion: David_ Delivered
Balder: Kostemetsia
Equilism: Eluvatar Delivered
Europeia: Alta Italia Delivered
International Democratic Union: The Democratic Republic of Tomb Delivered
Stargate: Stalin Delivered
Taijitu: The Democratic Republic of Tomb Delivered
The East Pacific: Bootsie
The South Pacific: RPI Delivered

Game-created regions
Lazarus: Stalin Delivered
Osiris: Abacathea
The Pacific: Egalotir Delivered
The Rejected Realms: Plembobria Delivered
The West Pacific: HuAt Delivered

Other embassies
Ainur: Ikania
British Isles: Malvad Delivered
Canada: Malvad Delivered
European Union: JhonsJoe Delivered - Delivered by Eluvatar
Founderless Regions Alliance: Eluvatar Delivered
Global Right Alliance: DMB615
Kantrias: Akhil
Lone Wolves United: Gladio - Delivered
Mordor: Akhil
NationStates Dispatches: Tomb Delivered
NationStates Gameplay Forum: Tomb Delivered
Spiritus: Andrew Delivered
The Allied Republics: Llamanation
The Black Hawks: Sauceistan Delivered
The Beach - Andrew
The Commonwealth of Crowns: The Democratic Republic of Tomb Delivered
The Land of Kings and Emperors: Malvad Delivered
The New Galactic Empire: Space
The New Inquisition: Stalin1953 Delivered
United Kingdom: Nessuno Delivered
Wintreath: Egalotir Delivered
The Independent Order: Gladio Delivered
The Communist Bloc: Helgraf
The Coalition of Democratic Nations: The Cascadian Commonwealth Delivered
Australia: Ryccia Delivered

Please post here when you have delivered the press release. Please preview it and make sure it is all posted correctly. The code for this release is available below:

Code:
[center][img]http://thenorthpacific.org/images/mofa-seal.png[/img][/center]

[center][big][u][b]New Delegate of The North Pacific[/b][/u][/big][/center]

It is with great pleasure that I announce The Democratic Republic of Tomb as the new Delegate for The North Pacific. Tomb, having been a part of TNP for a year tomorrow, has risen through the government of TNP. He has won the election by a large margin, and is ready to take office. Tomb has served TNP gracefully throughout his time here. He has served in the North Pacific Army, ambassador to various regions, Minister of Home Affairs, various Deputy Minister positions and Journalist of The Northern Lights. He has personally welcomed every new member to the region and does his best to help his fellow countrymen. He is one of the of the most dedicated members of this region and I look forward to working with him in the coming term. Congratulations Tomb!

Myroria:
New Delegate of The North Pacific

Treatied regions
Equilism: Eluvatar

Code:
[center][img=http://www.thenorthpacific.org/images/mofa-seal.png][/center]
[center][size=4][b]New Delegate of The North Pacific[/b][/size][/center]

(Posted in Equilism)

Myroria:
Other embassies
European Union: JhonsJoe
Founderless Regions Alliance: Eluvatar

Posted in FRA.

Volunteering to post in EU, and also our backlog of messages since last May...

Errr… There is a minor mistake in the telegram, team. I never served as Minister of Communication, but rather, I served as Minister of Home Affairs. Like I said, it is very minor, but I would appreciate it if everyone can edit the dispatches they delivered whenever they have time. As for the members who haven’t delivered them yet, I went ahead and edited the dispatch so that the error has been corrected.

Great job on delivering the dispatches so far, team.

~ Tomb

I have updated the OP. Thank you to all of those that delivered their posts. To those of you that haven't, please do so urgently.

Sorry I have a burnt processor.Currently seeing this forum through mobile.I may not be able to login for a week or two.So I request that someone else please post them in my assigned region.

Edit1:Posted in Mordor but having problem with the Kantrias Forum.

Edit2:Posted in kantrias also

As I did not know one was in the process of being made at the time, I announced all three Election winners on my own, and it reached the new Delegate of The East Pacific, Rameus. Would you like me to post this dispatch officially?

Back