Letter of Credence

Gulliver

TNPer
I have already served in your region as ambassador for some time, but the Citizen-Diplomat of Taijitu has recently begun issuing letters of credence for ambassadors, and has requested that I present my newly issued one to formalize my office here.
Letter of Credence for Ambassador Gulliver:
[img=186,182]http://wiki.taijitu.org/w/images/thumb/b/be/Diplomat_seal.svg/565px-Diplomat_seal.svg.png[/img]
Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu
Taijitu Foreign Service
Ecclésidi, 10 Tonnerral, AR 1.​

Delegate Tomb,

The Citizen-Delegate and Citizen-Diplomats of Taijitu, with the consent of the Ecclesia, ask you to please accept as ambassador Citizen Gulliver. The Foreign Service has chosen appoint this citizen to this post because of their interest in serving the region and Taijitu's Glorious Revolution abroad. The Foreign Service has the utmost confidence that they will serve admirably as ambassador to your region.

Gulliver's responsibilities will include updating your government on happenings in Taijitu, maintaining our embassy on your regional forum, keeping the Ecclesia and its officers informed of happenings in your region, promoting interregional ties, and answering any questions your residents may have about our region. The Foreign Service wishes Delegate Tomb and all the residents of The North Pacific the very best, and hopes that the relationship between our regions will continue to be mutually beneficial.

With the authority granted to them by the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu,

Allama, Citizen-Delegate of Taijitu

Myroria, Citizen-Diplomat of Taijitu

Of the US, Citizen-Diplomat of Taijitu

Back