FRA 2015 Update

Tim

TNPer
FRAUpdateBanner.png

From the Office of the Arch-Chancellor

Greetings everyone,

Greetings! Yes, we are still alive and active. There has been the usual sea change of cabinet posts, activity, RL issues, and so on - but we are still here defending as usual.

The Rangers remain active, and continue to defend, liberate, and detag regions across NS. Contact Dyr Nasad if your region is in danger from raiders.

We have just completed a round of cabinet elections. New political appointees of the FRA as follows:

Arch Chancellor: Wibblefeet
Chief of Defense Force: Dyr Nasad
Minister of Intelligence: Frattastan
Speaker of the Regional Assembly: Christian Democrats
Regional Liaison Officer(s): Guy and Tim will be sharing these duties.

Who is this Wibblefeet fellow, anyway?
I've been (and am) a Brigadier General in the Rangers, although I've never served as CODF. I've served in our intel department in several roles, including MoI. I've served once as RRO, and repeatedly as Speaker of the RA. Oddly, for all this experience, I consider the political side of NS gameplay a weakness. As such, I've appointed two Vice-Chancellors to consult with, both with masses of NS gameplay experience and knowledge, to pick the brains of: Wopruthien and Tim. Wopruthien is the longest-serving AC in FRA history (seven terms, including 5 consecutive), and Tim's comprehensive knowledge of NS caused an imperialist sinker to elect a known and self-acknowledged defender as their delegate by a landslide.

Discussion for the Defender Awards, 2015 Edition (9th annual) is up! Some final details are still being hammered out. The Osmium for the trophies is a serious pain to work with, say the smiths, but the trophies are almost ready.
- Once the imagery and details of the categories awards are settled, we'll announce the opening of the awards!

Wibblefeet, Arch-Chancellor of the Founderless Regions Alliance

Back