Superfluous Elections Prevention Act

NOTE: At the request of RPI, the author of this bill, I changed the name of the bill from the Superfluous Elections Act to the Superfluous Elections Prevention Act.

RPI:
As this bill is a small amendment, and there is no real need to debate for any changes, I ask Speaker Bootsie to shorten Formal Debate on the proposal.
I believe that you, as the sponsor, can motion to bring the bill to a vote at any time during formal debate. Bootsie, is that right?

Alta Italia:
RPI:
As this bill is a small amendment, and there is no real need to debate for any changes, I ask Speaker Bootsie to shorten Formal Debate on the proposal.
I believe that you, as the sponsor, can motion to bring the bill to a vote at any time during formal debate. Bootsie, is that right?
If that is the case, Bootsie, I move for the Formal Debate to end on this proposal and for it to go to vote.

Correct. Motion [to vote] passed, and in two days, this will go to the voting floor as written at the time of this post. The bill cannot be edited further.

RPI:
SillyString:
Democratic Donkeys:
I liked this proposal better when it had superfluous polls. :(
I propose we add superfluous polls to all voting threads! :w00t:
Forgive my ignorance, but what are these superfluous polls?
There were two polls attached to this thread at the outset. Your evasiveness is troubling, and I will be voting against this proposal for that reason.

Democratic Donkeys:
RPI:
SillyString:
Democratic Donkeys:
I liked this proposal better when it had superfluous polls. :(
I propose we add superfluous polls to all voting threads! :w00t:
Forgive my ignorance, but what are these superfluous polls?
There were two polls attached to this thread at the outset. Your evasiveness is troubling, and I will be voting against this proposal for that reason.
The first poll I appended was a mistake, the second one is still here. I don't understand why this would influence you to vote against?

Back