url.jpg

-THE CATTIAN PARTY-
"In Cat we Trust"
NationStates:
Former nation Alunya
Founded: Wed Nov 14 2012
Ceased to exist: Fri Feb 27 2015
Population: 4.936 billion
Alunya was a great cat. She purred and meowed her way into the Security Council and she even got to coup the region for a day.
She was an inspiration, to the hearts and minds of TNP, and all who lived and still live in it.

Join together, fellow TNPers, in celebrating the life of this esteemed felis catus. Carry on the legacy of the Cat by following Cattianity and joining the Party.

NOTE: This party does allow members to join other parties.​
Party Button:
partybadge.png

Code:
[img]http://s29.postimg.org/dkzcev3k7/partybadge.png[/img]

-PARTY MEMBERS-

Syrixia - Chairman​
Application:
Name:

Do you believe in the Cat? Highlight your choice: YES | NO

Are you willing to carry on the legacy of the Cat by joining the Party? Highlight your choice: YES | NO

Any other comments?:

It's more of a party. The religion is just so we can have party holidays and such.

I don't think you understand my point. Alunya is religious and disapproved of flemingovianism because of it. She would be very unhappy to see a religion started about her.

Malvad:
I don't think you understand my point. Alunya is religious and disapproved of flemingovianism because of it. She would be very unhappy to see a religion started about her.
This is true. Alunya took a very firm stance on this issue. She even challenged the legality of a state religion. I'm guessing letting her nation CTE is a protest for something or other (I might be wrong, but it would be consistent). Olvern too. :(

Woah 0.0 In that case, screw this party :D If the Cat's protestin' we best step down!

Name: New Sekai.

Do you believe in the Cat? Highlight your choice: YES | NO

Are you willing to carry on the legacy of the Cat by joining the Party? Highlight your choice: YES | NO

Any other comments?: None.

Back